Screenshots of European Trains

I see this picture with mixed feelings :) :( , because it looks very cute, but this make me also a bit melancholy, because the left track looks like after WW2 disassembled track as a part of reparation, just like this picture shows.

In Poland in the 1970s there were not many remnants of the disassembled 2nd track on 2-track lines. According to the arrangement signed between polish and soviet government on the 8th of July 1945 in Moscow the Red Army had only 3 weeks to complete the task, several lines remained with their original 2nd track, but most was removed 'at once' with no remains left.

The track on my screen is a non-used 2nd track on a 2-track station located on a 1-track local line :) Yet another quite popular situation back then and now...

2 pictures, 2 decades, 2 auras, 1 location...

Tank You for Your explanation.
My favourite time is shown at the 2nd screen.
a018.gif

Hi, ...

@Kamran
The first Color ride ...

The Bogey and the upperside is in Moment not ready finish, must more iceNails in the Mesh beat it.;)
db35mmnails1i1zq3mtpd0.jpg

g'ice

Vossloh MAK 1206

apq623m9jif.jpg

a27nlt9gw6ep.jpg

More from Italy

I’ve added a bit more to one of my Italian routes. This area is loosely based on the Tuscany region.

I’ve stopped doing fully prototypical for a while because I’m finding it too time consuming.

Cheers
Casper
:)

8efbc54c.jpg

dd4504d5.jpg

91c8e3bf.jpg

Back