Screenshots of European Trains

hgk1.jpg

Hi Nicola,

I don't have the route set up, Tonny just sent me the picture, I will ask him to answer your question.

Ian

wagon

Hi Vulcan, where's that wagon that can be seen in the image?
Hi There.
Its Herlev from China.
The wagon just behind the loco is a log wagon
it comes with a log loading track there is 2
wagons and they both load 2 types of lenghts
of logs,
If you are interested in them please send me your
e-mail address and i will send them to you,i cant put
links here as i am very restricted in what i can do here
in China.
Also for you trainz fans,if you download my route and
need any dependensies please let me know and i will try
to put up a link or i will pack the items with = rar = and
forward them to you by e-mail.
Tonny. { herlev }

Fair enough understand are you much older than me??

Hi Roy.

My great love is using the software rather than dealing with system managent. I resist having to do any more file management than I have to and am well know for general incompetence when it comes to having to dig around the inner workings of my PC.

I’ve had great difficulty, and continue to fail, in getting my gmax models into Trainz. Only last week I succeeded in losing half my assets in my latest attempt. :eek: Fortunately I managed to retrieve them:D

Having spent more than two years putting a couple of routes together I’m more than reluctant to face the challenge of transferring all my old stuff into anything new. With my track record it would be a monumental disaster. I had enough challenges at work. Now I’m retired I only want creative ones!

Fortunately, I can still find new things to do with TRS2004 that surprise and delight me every day. There’s life in the old dog yet.

I’ve had some fun today after finding out how to crank up the fog controls beyond the normal in game settings.

I’ve moved away from the coastal heat and up into the cooler mountain air tonight. Here are some of Vendels’s Venice Simplon Orient Express coaches travelling through the Maritime Alps on a misty morning.

Cheers
Casper
:)

vsoemountain.jpg

Imageshack

what is that domain unregistered doing out ther at your posts?
Casper One day this year try to make the move its not that bad and once done it offers you more gains than setbacks, promised.
Enjoy every time your still's....
have a nice day

Roy;)

;) If you like it, we are glad you like it, Ben. In fact, we always try to be glad at the IBTZ Staff Workshop. :hehe:

Enjoy it and thank you very much for that, enjoying it.

The glad side of Alberte :wave:

Thanks for your kind words, Alberte! Your work at IBTZ is very much appreciated. I hope that the my next civia-shot will show that! :p

And a slightly different screenshot; this time some freight..

Greetings from Holland,
Ben

And a slightly different screenshot; this time some freight..

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5372/shot7n.jpg

Ben

Aaaah, Ben, our beloved Frenchie Alsthom RENFE 276! Over here it's well-known as "La francesa" [The French lady].

In different "dresses", different hairstyles, different ages but always the same cute French Lady:

Old but egregious lady:

trainzdeath.jpg

Tidied combed teenager:

276operadorayteco.jpg

Cinderella after midnight:

7688night.jpg

:wink: http://www.ibertrainz.eu/noticias/?p=81

The ever-electric side of Alberte :wave:

Aaaah, Ben, our beloved Frenchie Alsthom RENFE 276! Over here it's well-known as "La francesa" [The French lady]

Great shots! Fantastic loc, véééry simple, but also very powerful and common in lots of European countries. Even in our county :wave: :p

I like him/her, even though he/she is very simple. I just can't get enough of electric loco's! ;)

Greetings,
Ben :)

Zato!!! claro que vivo en españa jaja lo que pasa es que ayer recupere el internet despues de varios dias sin conexion por un problema . Un gran modelo el civia.

Un saludo

Hi there,

To keep my Spanish roots alive:

A small part of my new to be build high-speed line, far from finished, but yet ready to show (I thought...:wave: ). This is a Talgo train with a 252 loc pulling it, heading to the capital of my Virtual Land :eek:

Greetings,
Ben

Back