Screenshots of European Trains

nice nice nice

Hi Mats.

I recognise Bonassola station from a rail trip through Cinque Terre last year. Nice work!

Here's a fictitious bit of my route.

Cheers
Casper
:)

riviera2.jpg

Imageshack

Casper another good one over here.
Tell me how come you stay on TRS 2004? Nothing to complain about the artist work but the features(and bugs) of 2010 could offer so much more challenges in the positive way of course??
have a nice day my friend

Roy:)

My German City

I am posting the first shots of my project "German City". Hope you enjoy it. More screenshots will follow soon.

More from France/Italy

~snip~Tell me how come you stay on TRS 2004? Nothing to complain about the artist work but the features(and bugs) of 2010 could offer so much more challenges in the positive way of course?? ~snip~

Hi Roy.

My great love is using the software rather than dealing with system managent. I resist having to do any more file management than I have to and am well know for general incompetence when it comes to having to dig around the inner workings of my PC.

I’ve had great difficulty, and continue to fail, in getting my gmax models into Trainz. Only last week I succeeded in losing half my assets in my latest attempt. :eek: Fortunately I managed to retrieve them:D

Having spent more than two years putting a couple of routes together I’m more than reluctant to face the challenge of transferring all my old stuff into anything new. With my track record it would be a monumental disaster. I had enough challenges at work. Now I’m retired I only want creative ones!

Fortunately, I can still find new things to do with TRS2004 that surprise and delight me every day. There’s life in the old dog yet.

I’ve had some fun today after finding out how to crank up the fog controls beyond the normal in game settings.

I’ve moved away from the coastal heat and up into the cooler mountain air tonight. Here are some of Vendels’s Venice Simplon Orient Express coaches travelling through the Maritime Alps on a misty morning.

Cheers
Casper

vsoemountain.jpg

Imageshack

Last edited:
Great shot with some Surie Misty Sky, Casper!

Lot of depth and inspiration! :hehe: I wish I were a cow! (-for some minutes only-):p

The mooing side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
Hi,

Some Civia shotz, made on my coastal route:

Beautiful creation, thanks (again)!

Greetings,
Ben

;) If you like it, we are glad you like it, Ben. In fact, we always try to be glad at the IBTZ Staff Workshop. :hehe:

Enjoy it and thank you very much for that, enjoying it.

The glad side of Alberte :wave:

Greetings Alberte! :wave:

Thank you for your kind words.

It’s not just the sky. You need to adjust three Performance settings and can use any of the settings on the weather dial to get the full additional fog effects - without rain or snow. There’s a thread going on the subject of increasing good weather fog over in the Surveyors etc. Forum.

I’ve found five other skies, all seemingly similar to Surie Misty Sky. I’m checking out the differences and still experimenting to see if I can increase the murkiness still further. I’m quite pleased so far though.

I can’t think why you would want to be a cow?

Cheers
Casper

H Guys, I am posting a screenshot for Herlev (Tonny) from his just uploaded route, Modern Europe.

Tonny now lives in China, where they apparently have restrictions on managing or posting screenshots on remote sites, so he can't post images under his username.

moderneurope.jpg

He describes the route as a complete rebuild of a 2004 route by Jb, with permission, for TS 2009.

It is very highly detailed with many interactive industries, stations and terminals. In the main city there is a complete tram system to take you around the city. There is a ferry terminal where you shunt a train on to the ferry and sail across the sea to the other side when you can then take the train off.

Thanks Tonny,
Ian

"In the future, everyone will be (a) world-famous cow for 15 minutes."

Andy Warhol

:hehe:

Andy Warcow :p

Double portion of :hehe::hehe:, Vendie, and warm greetings to you. :wave:

The 1-second-world-famous side of Alberte :wave:

========================================

Also European warmest greetings to Tonny, Ian. :wave::wave:

The unrestricted side of Alberte ;)

H Guys, I am posting a screenshot for Herlev (Tonny) from his just uploaded route, Modern Europe.

Tonny now lives in China, where they apparently have restrictions on managing or posting screenshots on remote sites, so he can't post images under his username.

He describes the route as a complete rebuild of a 2004 route by Jb, with permission, for TS 2009.

It is very highly detailed with many interactive industries, stations and terminals. In the main city there is a complete tram system to take you around the city. There is a ferry terminal where you shunt a train on to the ferry and sail across the sea to the other side when you can then take the train off.

Thanks Tonny,
Ian

Many thanks . Route looks great , off to download now :cool:

Back