Screenshots of European Trains

123ree.jpg

Is this one of your own routes?

Yes, it's "Kolej Bystrzycka" available through the DLS and a special download link in my EET thread at this forum.

The good ol' steamers on the long-since-forgotten railways,

Awsome Stuff there Scratchy, Incredible detail please keep em coming.
Cheers Mick.
P.S Cool Avatar to mate lol...
Edit: Actually Scratchy that first image is my new screensaver, Any chance this Route has been released sumwhere mate.Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback Matruck really appreciate it. at the moment the route it still very much a WIP with an awful lot to be done but when i get it done i'll give you a buzz.
Would be good to see some BHP power over at JR don't you think?
Anywho, screenies...

Thanks for the feedback Matruck really appreciate it. at the moment the route it still very much a WIP with an awful lot to be done but when i get it done i'll give you a buzz.
Anywho, screenies...

Wow, brilliant German shots there, what trees and grasses do you use? I like the large deep green foliage.
Thanks

Last edited:
Anywho, screenies...
Thanks Scratchy i look forward to seeing more mate so keep the screenies coming, And i am working on the BHP Loco's so stay tuned.
Cheers Mick.

Hello Dirk,

The Catenary system is under development by me. ;)
It will be released (not payware) at the end of the year.
The system is prototypical, and compatible with KlausM's system - and contains everything.

Krisz

Hello Krisz,

any news about this great looking Catenary system? :udrool:

Hello Krisz,

any news about this great looking Catenary system? :udrool:

Hello,

The system is almost ready, but there are some objects that has errors. After the fix, I will publish the whole package (about 4000 items). ;)

Until then,

kmp-19.jpg

kmp-20.jpg

kmp-23.jpg

Layout: Miskolc Nyíregyháza (line nr. 80)
Author: BigTom

Krisz :wave:

ST44-306 provides enough power to roll at 100km/h with this 8-car long special on this short part of flat trail on the Bystrzycka Railway.

Kilanziom as always your shots are amazing:D. I Don't know where you find the time to achieve the levels of quality in your models and your routes, keep it up!

Back