Screenshots of European Trains

Hello Trainzer =),

this is a Picture from the german diesel locomotives class 218 (left) and Köf II (right) at the railway station "Hattingen Ruhr".

451c8f5cd5bfc740c388505704146762.jpg

2d99aa050031c502361cd61cc909c0e6.jpg

cheers!

Nice shots okhiu!

Are the trees you are using the Greenery ones?

There are one or two that look a little unfamiliar - in particular the middle sized ones to the left of the building in your fourth shot.

I'd be grateful for details if these are "new".

Cheers
Casper
:)

Hi okhiu.

I’m grateful for the information.

I’ve gone into the site but have had a problem finding those trees, even with the translate function switched on. The most likely pack (which shows a picture of both trees and buildings) is 472,6Mb. I’ve tried to download that one, but the connection is so slow it’s estimating a 1 hour download time. I’ve cancelled it for now as it may not be the one I need.

For some unknown reason I have slow connection speeds to more than one Russian site, including screenshot file sharers.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers
Casper

Nice shots guys!

Casper, I'd be very interested to know where you got the nuns from. TrainzItalia maybe?

Whilst I'm here, something to satisfy the eye...

AVE Talgo in Lisbon(not prototypical at all, I know lol)

isaacg_20101030_0005.jpg

~snip~ Casper, I'd be very interested to know where you got the nuns from. TrainzItalia maybe? ~snip~

Hi Isaac

The nuns aren’t from TrainzItalia!

I agree, it’s probably where you’d expect to find them. Sorry to laugh.:D

They (or rather she - there’s only one) has a bit of a history!

I wasn’t around at the time, but there was an asset created called Lamp Post Linda. I’ve learnt something about her from a bit of internet research. (By the way, that’s not her in the foreground – that’s one of neoklai’s excellent animated characters from here: http://neoklai.ucoz.ru/load/0-8 third from the bottom - a great site!).

I’ve seen Linda recently on other posts in the Forum. There’s nothing untoward about her as a character at all. It was quite disappointing really after all the historical fuss - she was withdrawn from the DLS.

As I understand it, she was re-modelled with a black habit (the make-up remains!) and uploaded again as PC Pauline – kuid:67261:35044

As far as I know PC Pauline is still on the DLS – I cannot get in to check.

Cheers
Casper

nuns.jpg

Imageshack

Back