Screenshots of European Trains

screen031e.jpg

Hi Mike --

"All the screenies are stunning, but where are all these brilliant routes ?"

I agree. This thread contains some absolutely outstanding screen shotz.

But what I'd like to be able to do is download some of the routes that have been on display. And get them to work without searching the ends of the Universe for missing dependencies.

It would be a real treat to just download a single zip file, even if it was a half gig in size, from somewhere.

Phil

cheers
Torsten

Spikerod,

Your "Ruhrscheid Ost" route is fantastic!! Many thanks for this masterpiece. All I need now are some authentic DR locos. I've already got the VT98 schienenbus, but please can you tell me where I can find the loco and carriages pictured in your screenshot above?

Many thanks.
Mark

Even though I agree with your sentiments Phil and Mike, I find it interesting to go to all these websites, not only looking for a particular route's missing assets, but, having a look to see what else is available on there that I could utilise on another layout that I have downloaded already, and given the choice of lots of creators to upload their stuff to their own countries' various websites, rather than the DLS, it's quite surprising what you can find, and you don't need to be fluent in every European language from Portugal to Russia, the pictures of the assets give you a clue as to what the item is.

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
Hello Mark,

many thanks for your warm words :) . But this is exceptionally a former DB (Deutsche Bundesbahn in West Germany) Layout! As you probably knows i'm a DR fan (Deutsche Reichsbahn in East Germany) ;) .
You can get that DB rolling stock for this era here:
http://www.amazingmike.nl/

best wishes

Torsten

Thanks for the info and help Torsten; I knew your were a DR fan ;)

With regards to your route, I'm missing the following few assets:

<kuid:107547:28060>
<kuid:68787:1043>
<kuid:68787:11301>
<kuid:85701:21005>
<kuid:85701:26013>
<kuid:9:21052>
<kuid2:116296:16040:127>
<kuid2:121616:100930:1>
<kuid2:72730:24382:2>

Is there any chance you can please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Mark

Back