Screenshots of European Trains

xiiicc2.jpg

:eek: :eek: WOW .... I haven't words ....:eek: :eek:
Gor your screen are masterpiece!!!!!
Very, very beautyfull. Compliments

Where i can find the passenger car in screen 2? Thank you
Not important if are payware

Ciao Gor i tuoi screen sono autentici capolavori che lasciano a bocca aperta. I miei complimenti!

The passengers' car that you want, is a model Sura/Vendel's thread, the passengers' car as well as the rest of objects of this screenshot still are not published.

ringraziamenti per le vostre parole Tinotos,scelga il limite io stesso più o meno di I per disporre le cose nel suo luogo.

salutti Gor

sg1,where can i get those double-decker cars you have in a screen? Notice that i don't say ''Where did you get...'' :p :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) Also because if you ask that, othes may think: He doesn't need it''.

And a really good webcam-place: www.railcam.nl

It's already a long time since i visited here last time, but there are sooo much splendid screens here :D...

Although I have very much work now on my workplace, I post 3 new screens. It wouldn't be nice if the founder leaves the topic.

061113332ev1.jpg

061113334on8.jpg

061113223ep6.jpg

Have fun. I may join again at the end of January...

Cheers:
Sura

Last edited:
Hi,

Splendid shots all and thx alot for all the outstanding content alot of u all make. it makes this sim a blast to play with.
here are mine some shots of fictive Sens-Paris
Gare%20de%20Lyon003.jpg

Gare%20de%20Lyon004.jpg

Gare%20de%20Lyon005.jpg

Gare%20de%20Lyon006.jpg

Greetz laika(Ronny) ;)

Nice laika, ive not been working on my Gare du Lyon for a while, been working on a UK project that i have, so, i shall make some time for it later and post more screenies.

Sam

Here are some new Shots, same route as the Gare du Lyon, just about an hour away from Paris.

LGV line runs along side the Autoroute:
trs10.jpg

LGV Line thunders between the platforms at Gare de Monarch TGV:
trs11.jpg

LGV line thunders under the main RN road from the local town and the Autoroute to Paris:
trs12.jpg

Sorry, some more shots.

Ok, some shots of a Eurostar train heading south.
Eurostar Service 09119 to Avignon from London Waterloo thunders through Gare de Monarch:
trs13.jpg

Eurostar Service 09119 thunders down under the RN road:
trs14.jpg

Eurostar Service 09119 heads into a tunnel after traveling over a long viaduct:
trs15.jpg

Eurostar Service 09119 heads up the steepest section of the route, 6% gradient, with 1-3kph speed lose:
trs16.jpg

Sam

Back