Screenshots of European Trains

It's cold outside...

bwinter20tv2.jpg

Excellent screenies, Kapafej. Could you please let me know where I can find that Electric Multiple Unit in your first shot?

Thanks, bolivar. You can find a similar EMU at the Hungarian Trainz Site ( http://www.trainz.hu ), it called BDVmot. The EMU in my picture is a repaint of the EMU that you can found on the site.
(sorry for my bad english, I'm hungarian :D )

Hey all
I've been away from the forums for a while and only just come back to this thread, and I've been back through a few pages and have a couple of questions about where things can be found :)

The things I'd like to ask about are:
The DMU shown in this post

Let's continue. Marciszów '1976:
The double deck coaches in the pic in this post

Happy New Year everyone, just a few French screenies to start the year off, taken from La Route de Manon, on the DLS.....:)
Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:
The MU in the first pic of this post

hi,
pictures of 'la route de manon'

cheers
gilles
The two MUs in the first and second screenies in this post

And the two DMUs in these pics

And finally, any sites which have good German or Dutch content, or any double deck coaches/MUs :)

Thanks in advance
Dan

Edit: I'll be using TS09 :)

Last edited:
Hey all
I've been away from the forums for a while and only just come back to this thread, and I've been back through a few pages and have a couple of questions about where things can be found :)

Thanks in advance
Dan
Edit: I'll be using TS09 :)

In answer to your question regarding the MU in my first screenshot, this site has some superb rolling stock content from France, most of the stuff is TRS2006 upwards, so it's very modern. http://3dsimtrainz.net46.net/pages/la rotonde.html
As you have TRS2009, may I suggest you download all these to play with on the French built-in routes and I obviously would suggest you getting the layout La route de Manon, which my screenshot was based upon.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Hello, nice to see all those beautiful pictures!

One from me:

regardz, N-DY

Great shot N-DY. As you probably got used, here come the 2 questions:
1. Where can i find the big brick building behind the roundhouse
2. The steam locomotive is it from STW?

Back