Screenshots of European Trains

Hi:)
nice picture:).
I have a little question. What are you using for the forest ? What are the kuids? It's a spline?
It's intersted me. Thanks for all
Loïc

1920_3937386462366630.jpg

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Nice pic Epo :).
-------------------------------------------------

Hello, and thank you for your message, you show a very nice train with an amazing truck in foreward !!!! One of your reskin I guess ????

Friendly, Marc
Thanks Marc :).
Yes, it's a repaint on CUK-Large-Truck <kuid:93112:3035639> from DLS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice Pics, little Question where do You find these nice 2 axel Tankcars.
Guido
The original tankcar is included in the pack "Vagoane de marfa" from this site http://virtualrailwayz.freeforums.org/linkuri-download-diverse-packuri-t12.html.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice shots Eric; where do you find those intermodal wagons in the 3rd image?
Nicola
Thanks Nicola :).
You can get the original wagons (Sdgmns) here http://www.stevado.nl/2016/HTM/Contents.htm, but note, they are payware stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
nice picture.
I have a little question. What are you using for the forest ? What are the kuids? It's a spline?
It's intersted me. Thanks for all
Loïc
I am not sure if it's my pics you refers to, but if it is, the trees are pofigs, but I have made some modifications on them for my own personal use.
The original trees are called PgTree9_B1_XXXXX and are available on DLS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cd7ab272ce1214edf846b7986a709ee7.jpg

8ad6d067c66c7cb387427ab9c8b67c8a.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Hello, Thank you for comment....

The RZD cars are from a romanian site, and the author is AndreÏ R936....

Friendly, Marc

Salut Marc, c'est sur quel site Roumain ? J'ai fait le tour des plus connus mais j'ai pas trouvé la voiture Russe

Amicalement
Jimmy

Bonsoir, ce devait être ro-trainz, mais il n'y a plus rien, à moins que je l'ai téléchargée ailleurs et que ce soit un reskin ... Je l'ai depuis pas mal de temps et je ne me rappelle plus... Désolé..

Marc

Epo, die Screens haben eine tolle Aussagekraft. Sie sind kaum noch zu toppen :)

Epo, the screens have a great meaning, you are hardly to beat

hello,

nice pictures for all:)

screens of ' la route de Manon' (km283 et fin)

good week end

cheers

Last edited:
Back