Screenshots of European Trains

ds3X7Ia.jpg

// Erik from Sweden
Hello, nice screenshots!
Can you tell me what track and texture do you use it in this picture? maybe the kuids or where can i download.
Thanks!

Definly Not all on DLS for this one Sorry .. my collection of the older standard gauge French Railcars from Freeware from Vincentrh & Payware from Trainz France on Vouges from DLS just had to reload them all … a very nice collection, I originally had to get updates to get the payware ones working in TS12 not sure if they have updated the download files by now, sorry just noticed x4200 missing

French-Railcars.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Hello ,

nice collection !!!

Do not be worry , a new serie of ABJ is WIP by Hutten (Paul) , some X2800 and X3800 are on my site (clic on my signature) and Vincent has created a RGP 2 on his website...

Very friendly, Marc

About the update from La France en Trains it’s dead, the company closed so no more updates for further Trainz versions if there’s troubles, the only thing that was updated recently is the TGV Duplex which is built-in on one version I forgot the correct one. Don’t worry as GIRAUD said more are to come mainly conversion from MSTS with the authorization from the original author

Hello, nice screenshots!
Can you tell me what track and texture do you use it in this picture? maybe the kuids or where can i download.
Thanks!
Thank you.
The track is JR spur 1 <kuid2:45324:38036:1> from JointedRail, along with the texture JR dirt ind tex <kuid2:45324:35005:1>.
The other textures are Gravel 1 <kuid2:334896:1078:1> & TSM Ballast 03 <kuid:293946:100802> (both Built-in) and STR 1-Textura de Hierba 19 <kuid:140971:9027> (no ide were I found that one).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dZHA1vU.jpg

LAAd9Q9.jpg

fyRMlqq.jpg

PJwML1X.jpg

akBhUhT.jpg

qYGrAVV.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Lookin good Eric, Any idea if that is the same VTG that made the 100t TEA fuel wagons for the UK ?. I'd imagine it would be.
Cheers Mick.:)

Sadly Genesteal ( La France en Trains ) closed so you can’t get the payware ABJ anymore but as Marc stated there’s one planned and it’s still WIP

Superb that cabin, I have photographed those of a Spanish ABJ7; They are different on the engine side. Thanks for the screenshots. ;)
regards

Javier

Gracias ! The spanish version ( 590 séries if I'm not mistaken ) looks great in grey and green livery !!!

Back