Screenshots of European Trains

TRS19-2021-10-02-17-28-08-91.jpg

Regards
Adam

Hello from France,

Nice pict Adam !!!

A screenshot of Dunières station (Velay vivarais 1960 de guyader1 (DLS) an amazing layout of the "Chemins de Fer Départementaux" today converted to tourism, but alive from 1900 to 1968 in real exploitation...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Friendly, Marc

Swedish Narrow gauge loco 101 Hagfors built by ASEA in 1960 for Nordmark-Klarälvens Järnvägar, aka NKlJ.
These locos only saw 30 years of service since NKlJ was closed down in 1990.

zofDpGU.jpg

Rely Now you have my intrest Burning really want that one love the 2 different electrics in there different liveries and its 2 Diesels

Tom

Rely Now you have my intrest Burning really want that one love the 2 different electrics in there different liveries and its 2 Diesels

Tom
Thanks Tom!

I have not made much progress on NKlJ, Ive only built Munkfors station. But Im going to keep on building the route going north to start with.
My main project is still Malmbanan, I want to build Riksgränsen - Narvik and then maybe try to release the route.
_________
Some more shots of Swedish 3ft narrow gauge.

EXyT0kw.jpg

UevqmaI.jpg

FByK7rV.jpg

Gbuka9C.jpg

in3NsUd.jpg

dkNtDvK.jpg

Hi having one of my strange days I did not know what I wanted to so Loaded Enzianbahn ... was looking at Donnaburg well the Steam Tram stops outside the station and decied to add another platform, walkway across to it, picked up all the cars in the car park out of the ground and did give the line basic signalling to protect trains basically starters only .... always felt this route is too big for one person to play alone would take a lifetime to fix all the vehicles on this map a lot of them have the same problem, there is a couple places where i know I smoothed and re-saved but still seem bumpy as well... A oldie that lives on well I know atleast on my copy of Trainz
Donnaburg-Inproved.jpg

Tom

Back