Screenshots of European Trains

Fuori Muro E191 003, a italian railway company
desertrt_20150703_0002.jpg
[/URL] host image[/IMG]

Hy!
The biggest Hungarian real layout has been released, with english and german localisation. Click on the pic for the details. Enjoy!

@Zahban1, where about's did you download those blue EMU units? They look excellent and do the doors open on them? I am also searching for a good dvt rail car to use in my European route. Does anyone have any suggestions of good rolling stock to use?

Hey scusack!

The EMU's are available for download here: http://trainz4all.wix.com/trainz4all#!automotoare--rame/c16d4

I'm not sure if the doors have an opening animation, but I know the interior is magnificently done.

The model is the Romanian experimental class 55, built in the late 70's. It didn't roam the rails for too long though, as far as I read about it, it wasn't a very reliable piece of engineering and would spend a lot of time in the workshops. The last units ran until the early 90's.

So if you will be driving it, you will be driving a piece of history :)

Hey Epo, can you tell me where you got the passenger wagons in your pictures? They look great :)

Also can anyone tell me why this is happening to some of my content? I am getting a white bar appearing constantly at the frame... mainly on Kilanzioms stuff but some other authors too. :/

Also can anyone tell me why this is happening to some of my content? I am getting a white bar appearing constantly at the frame... mainly on Kilanzioms stuff but some other authors too. :/

Hi Scratchy,

it is because the unsopported image aspect ratio. Try to locate the problematic textures and resize them. AssetX will help. It was working for me. (for example- original ratio: 16*2048 ---> modified ratio: 64*512)

good luck
vendel

Back