Screenshots of European Trains

Heh, lot of my cars there Colhad. Nice impression.

And as we speak bout polish trains...

VT137 #255, my new creation, runs out of Somonino station and moves toward Kartuzy. This map was available on GWT for the past 2 years and recently it received a new up-to-date face. Soon will be downloadable.

Look what I found!!!!

This is one awesome little loco. Has it's own soundfile and various cab views.

Got it from this site, http://railroadsim.net/. There are also many other Russian locos and rollingstock which I plan to acquire.

Took this blue loco for a run on DB Projekt.

RDZLoco1.jpg

RDZLoco2.jpg

RDZLoco3.jpg

The cabviews.

The main one...

Cabview1.jpg

Reversing...

Cabview2.jpg

Outside long hood

Cabview3.jpg

Cabview4.jpg

Outside Short hood

I wasn't drunk when I took this

Cabview5.jpg

Cabview6.jpg

Great little loco, thanks to all at http://railroadsim.net/

All from soon-to-be-published "Red Mountain Junction" Map. The map was created over 6 monthsa go in order to show the usage of newly created by me and grabash rowhouse pack, some large inner city rail terminals and other equipment.

Hello kilanziom, very, very nice Screenshots!

I want to show two pictures of the same place at different times of the year:

2807Vorm%20Bahnhof%20V.jpg

90562Vorm%20Bahnhof%20Winter%20III.jpg

Only possible because of the wonderful objects of the FMA!

regardz N-DY

Last edited:
Command, Could you pleeeeeease tell me where you got the track maintenence machines from in your shots on the previous page.:):)

Hi,

Realy very great shots:udrool: :udrool: . well done every1
rerb057.jpg

rerb031.jpg

RER B line in Paris(Thx alot to all content creators for making such routes possible)

rerb052.jpg
Hi,

@DaSnakke
Its in progress, need alot more time to finish this route. At the moment i did only trackwork(including andi06 junctions), signaling and catenary(not mutch scenery, only the stations) to Antony, that means the trackwork is done at 35%. still a long way to reach Gare du Nord underground station.
Greetz Laika ;)
I need to build 32 stations. At the moment 15 stations are ready and operational

Last edited:
rerb052.jpg
Hi,

@DaSnakke
Its in progress, need alot more time to finish this route. At the moment i did only trackwork(including andi06 junctions), signaling and catenary(not mutch scenery, only the stations) to Antony, that means the trackwork is done at 35%. still a long way to reach Gare du Nord underground station.
Greetz Laika ;)
I need to build 32 stations. At the moment 15 stations are ready and operational

Well it looks wonderful `till now, I `ve actually driven a RER EMU and it was great, the french drivers are so kind.:D

Hi folks,

I found a route on the DLS by the name of Niddertalbahn, it's done by Pngel_Anton, <kuid2:208598:100050:6>.

It's another German route, but well detailed and it's a great route to drive on.

I actually took a Russian TEM2 locomotive and carriages for a run. I went to a bit of trouble finding the dependencies, but it was worth it. It has custom engine and horn sounds, but the physics of the loco means that you have to watch your speed cos it doesn't stop real quickly. It also takes a while to get upto speed.

Here are some shots....

The convenient thing about this route is that it is real, in fact it is relatively close to me (relative assuming you have a car:hehe:), the line is very well replicated from the original (except for the "airfield" near Altenstadt). Though it certainly doesn't look that way now having seen Bad Vilbel for myself. The only problem I have with the route is that the signals he uses are rather dirty:p

WileeCoyote:D

A pair of Russian 2TE10 locos hauling tankers on Niddertalbahn.....

The Russian content is excellent, just about all the locos have custom sounds, cabs with various views. Makes me glad to be a Trainzer when I have these locos.

Hello Colhad,

do you know the route "Ohmtalbahn"? It´s created by a group of german Route-builders and is avalable on the DLS, with all used objekts. I think, you´ld like it!
A few pics:

57642Ohmtalbahn%20II.jpg

70772Ohmtalbahn%20VI.jpg

28730Ohmtalbahn%20V.jpg

87401Ohmtalbahn%20VII.jpg

Have fun.....

regards N-DY

Back