Screenshots of European Trains

KS1.jpg

Nice screens in this topic :p

Schermafbeelding%202018-07-21%20om%2020.34.00%20copy_zpsxlyexu1k.png

Somewhere near Kastrup and entrance to the tunnel that leads to the Øresundsbroen!

Greets, Gijs

Wow Eric that is a awseome looking little bugger i take it that and the route it is running on is personal stuff ?, Great work mate you really can bring this game to life.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Nice shots all.

Some Vossloh loc with functional cab very rare in Trainz:

BB 61000:

B49luWi.png

H4c9UPU.png

BB 60000 with a TGV TMST set to the scrapyard:

DYswJL3.png

8idsJsx.png

And the SNCB Série 1800 with TEE coaches ( now mostly replaced by the Thalys ):

XR3chaU.png

lkkhKiw.png

AqQ7o90.png

Hi all,

Just started to rebuild and update a DR route I have build a long time a go to today's standards.

2018-07-25_175237.jpg

Greetz,
Remco

Last edited:
nickola86: Thank you.

Wow Eric that is a awseome looking little bugger i take it that and the route it is running on is personal stuff ?, Great work mate you really can bring this game to life.
Thanks bud.
The "buggers" are my own reskins, made on THIS original engine.
But the route is actually not mine (even though I have made some minor modifications to it), it is Niddertalbahn TANE MP Session that actually works V1.6 electric <KUID2:388413:100124:6> from DLS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few pics from the late 70's (LOL), a short Swedish freight train on its way to load woodchips ;).

vkpSrg0.jpg

UXbsMfb.jpg

TswLvwl.jpg

7hGBXmK.jpg

QnNzg7z.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks bud.
The "buggers" are my own reskins, made on
THIS
original engine.
But the route is actually not mine (even though I have made some minor modifications to it), it is
Niddertalbahn TANE MP Session that actually works V1.6 electric
<KUID2:388413:100124:6>
from DLS.

Thanks Eric grabbing all that right now.

Back