Screenshots of European Trains

Surie Misty Skyi

Here you are. Dedicated to our friend András (Surie), who gave the tip (actually my texture is yellow!!!!!!! :hehe: ):
  • The Surie Misty Sky
Download it from --> http://www.zatovisualworks.com/trainz/cdp/surie_misty_sky.cdp

surie_misty_sky1.jpg

surie_misty_sky2.jpg

Screenies from my next module Val de Todo 3- Azaña

Enjoy it.

The skyish side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
Hola Alberte,

thx for th sky. I am very proud of now, that is the first object named after me - but! Believe me, the FMA consists of two persons: Vendel and Sura. NOT THE SAME! Vendel is Gábor, (it is his problem) :hehe:, Sura is NOT Gábor (that is my problem) :hehe::hehe:. If you want know i am András (like Andrew). But keep this information confidentally :D ...

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Last edited:
Hola Alberte,

András (like Andrew). But keep this information confidentally :D ...

Yes, I knew. Vendie (Gábor, sorry for my mistake ;) ) and Surie (whose first name I didn't know until today), András.

:hehe: Glad to meet you, András. :hehe: Confidentially speaking. :p

sansaturnino.jpg

The other mistaking side of Alberte :wave:

Note: Previous misnamed post corrected now.

Last edited:
Jpereira,

You are my guest. No definition of poor and rich quality is needed. You are absolutely welcome to publish screenshots here, like anyone else. I do not allow to make my topic to be destroyed for theoretical aestethic reasons. Don't be angry, please :eek:, publish instead...

Cheers:
Sura

The last series of screens are absolutely stunning! Keep it up everyone. They really show how much Trainz has evolved, even in the last year.

I got up early this morning and made this photo...

test1tc6.jpg

Joram

Back