Screenshots of European Trains

2019-03-24214610.jpg

2019-03-24173155.jpg

2019-03-24160420.jpg

Nice to see the well-known author-names around here, after a long pause on my side. As i obtained an exemplar of TS19, here some new shots with the hope you like them.

7JDsV2.jpg

cd70As.jpg

Pxa2Dr.jpg

Yp7ihD.jpg

ah59y6.jpg

Thx for that many nice objects for jcayena, Samplaire, Kilanziom and other Polish authors :p

Greetings:

SurA

Timetable Love those trains, are you going to upload the route, Witch version and all on DLS?

Tom

The route is 98% ready and is still only on my HD. I doubt I will upload it to the DLS as there is something unrealistic with it which I cannot fix: on many stations the third rail is at the platform side in stead of away from it (as shown in the Picture below).
So, at the moment I'm rebuilding the route to a diesel Version. There were some underground track sections and stations that I removed and now the route is merged with my old Drake City route (which was made for Trainz 2004). I'm turning this old route into an European look. At the moment I'm putting AI Trains in a session to see how many trains this complex route can handle. As soon as I'm satisfied With it and the rebuilding of the old Drake City part is ready , I will upload it to the DLS!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hello Erik ,

amazing job on these tankcars !!! What original did you use fort them ?

Very friendly, Marc

The originals are made by author i29, they are called Zas/Zans/Zaes 12.16/12.66/13.44/14.24, and there are a lot of them available in the packs HERE.

ZZz4riA.jpg

OvDOGyZ.jpg

y0qC336.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Back