Screenshots of European Trains

Some pictures from Italy, taken at Massate Station, on luigi30's wonderful representation of a Northern Italian terminus:

two shots of an Intercity train from the early '80s, hauled by a E.444 "Tartaruga" (Turtle) locomotive for fast passenger trains

LU-primianni80

LU-Alba in stazione

And a modern E.402 electric loco leaving at dusk with a long-distance train

LU-prime_luci_della_sera

Last edited:
Paux, your screenshot didn't show up properly... :'(

superlover, your first shot is excellent.

Pendolino, your screenies are amazing, superbly done, the second pic looks like a photograph.....More please.

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Pendolino, your screenies are amazing, superbly done, the second pic looks like a photograph.....More please.

Hello, ex-railwayman, I'm not the author, I only posted the screens, which were taken and sent to me by Luigi, another TrainZItalia member. He is very skilled both as a layouter and a "virtual rail photographer":) . I was amazed :eek: at the level of realism he achieved...

I'll post more Italian screens here when I'll came across some oustanding shot as these three: the level of this thread is so high I think that only the best deserves to be posted here.

Cheers

Hello, ex-railwayman, I'm not the author, I only posted the screens, which were taken and sent to me by Luigi, another TrainZItalia member. He is very skilled both as a layouter and a "virtual rail photographer":) . I was amazed :eek: at the level of realism he achieved...

I'll post more Italian screens here when I'll came across some oustanding shot as these three: the level of this thread is so high I think that only the best deserves to be posted here.

Cheers

Thankz Pendolino, tell Luigi that his work is marvellous and we always look forward to whatever is posted on here.

Nice screens paux.

Cheerz. ex.

Cheers

So ... in other words ... you have actually posted screenshots not made by you, without mentioning and giving credit to the original creator and only after somebody commented you do reveal you aren't the creator?

In my book that is called plagiarism.

Perhaps a next time you should mention you are posting somebody else his screenshots and perhaps you can edit the one you have posted already?

Absolutely the best thread in the Screenshots forum - it takes my breath away every time I look. Thanks to all contributors!

Andy :)

BR18 201, the guest of the past weekend's steam parade in Wolsztyn. Best wishes to our German TRS friends and partners for their part in Wolsztyn Experience, great show.

Back