Screenshots of European Trains

My New arrival, had a look to see what I had missed for little the preserved line
My-new-arrival-Mka-Class.jpg

For those who don't know who are running Generic Europe routes the locos from this author can be shut down after placing in surveyor bring up its info screen and scroll down click on box
"Staella Av Loket" aka Stable Loco will cause the loco to shut down with no smoke or steam ... when you do want to drive it while in driver just make sure driver assigned to loco and unclick the same box in the locos menu and WAIT .... after a while you will gain control over the loco, very handy for locos in shed or loco service areas, locos have lots of other options like the snow plows can turn on like above, make the loco have a tuff start, a angry driver during startup as well as many other options

Tom

Last edited:
Some historic Dutch screens

daFN2Vr.jpg

Diesel-electric shunt engine 264 enters the goods yard in rainy conditions

Ucrqdri.jpg

The Gooische Steamtram meets the Dutch Railways at a combined station, as it used to be in Hilversum (NL).

7HQlVnB.jpg

Steamengine LTM 26 with several wooden vintage tramcoaches, as can be seen these days between Hoorn and Medemblik in the Netherlands (twinning partner BlueBell Railway).

Greetings,
R

Nice shots. Is it the Sik in the backround on the first pic? Is there any Sik available except amazingmike's payware?

Hello from France,

very intersting pictures Rutgerdewater , pretty good lanscape and light...

Would like to see more !!!

Friendly, Marc

PKP-Tr203.jpg

PKP-Tr203-2.jpg

Loco by SLW.
Bridge is a reskin of a Samplaire asset
Wagons are all by Samplaire.
Disclaimer, I truthfully have no idea if this loco actully pulled these wagons in the real world, but hey, this is a virtual world where the impossible can happen ;)

Live steam museum Wolsztyn

Last edited:
Disclaimer, I truthfully have no idea if this loco actully pulled these wagons in the real world, but hey, this is a virtual world where the impossible can happen

Not exactly, the coal cars you have there are private-owned re-builts used in the 2000s and 2010s, while the state railways Tr203 class was removed from regular service in the 1970s. You may find the page http://tog-billeder.dk/ helpful for more realistic operation - visit: Polen/dampflokomotiver/Tr 203 section :)

Meanwhile, some "news" from Germany again,

Back