Screenshots of European Trains

... heavy trafo train

Screen_266.jpg

Screen_267.jpg

Screen_270.jpg

Hello from France ,

Test run for Fictional SNCF CC78008 version 4 hauling a tankcar train , on the last map realized and updated in TrainZ2019 by Gilles (aka LDR):

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Friendly, Marc

Nice screens all people :)
TEERam.jpg

Thanks for posting this! I believe Ontario Northern Railway in Canada had imported two of these trainsets for their Northlander passenger service. Is this payware or is it available on the DLS? and if available, under what name would I find it?

Thanks!

Hello fromfrance ,

@ Sura : kind comment friend

@Thom58 : in fact they are powerfull and abble to run 160 km/H in passengers version...

Let me introduce the Portuguese version in Takargo livery , I have to finish sercices Marks and it will be shared next week...

Do somebody have some news from Ekankal (Erik) ???

Hope the best for your health !!! Friendly, Marc

From the front of the works regarding script-fixing for the recent TS19+SP2 beta failures,

...some ET22s coming to DLS as we speak.

Hello evrybody from sick France ,

SurA: Very nice atmosphere, is that a creation from yours ? I like the canal and landscape...

A picture from ldr's map "nouvelle route TRZ2019" :

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
A ,nice' evening in 1977 behind the iron curtain, shot probably in Czechoslovakia. It was time when it was forbidden to take railway photos - you know, each western country wanted to steal our military technology and railway network was a strategic topic. So the photograper sits hidden behind theshrubs, film smuggled hidden between dirty socks. Abandoned Deutsche Bundesban (as the DB was called that time) cars used as an everyday CSD consist can't access czechoslovakian-austrian border due to flooded platforms.

Of course the story is fake and couldn't happen because of international agreements, but the connection between M62 and the DB Am cars looks oddly nice ;-)

Hello evrybody from sick France ,
SurA: Very nice atmosphere, is that a creation from yours ? I like the canal and landscape...

Yes, it is my route I build since 2 years in TS19.

zI00ot.jpg

This is the map of the layout. Blue is normal gauge (1435 mm), red is metric gauge (1000 mm). The white boxes show the approximate location of the stations. The numbers represent images I posted here on this Forum in October 2020, which I do not find now.

Stay safe!
SurA

Last edited:
Back