Screenshots of European Trains

This route is effectively announced in the French section of this forum, but also in the most general "Freeware Announcements" one : https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?146821-The-route-Vosges-now-adapted-to-TANE
To download all the unavailable assets, go to my website (in English) : https://sites.google.com/site/vosgestrainz2012english1/home

Vincent

As Vincent said all the non-DLS assets are readily available at the link he provided. I already had the older version of this route installed so I'm not completely sure you would find it as trouble free as I did but Vincent is very good about such things.

It is one of my favorite routes (but I say that about every route I think). Very much has the feeling of what I imagine the French countryside was like in this period. I selected screenshots that reflected that aspect of the session/route deliberately.

Here's a couple showing operations,

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
vincentrh and normhart

Thank both for your replies - shall investigate further and let you know how I get on. I can't say that I really know this area but have passed through it on a few occasions and the shots of the Vosges Road that were posted do capture the scenic elements as I remember them.

regards

I love those textures Erik. You have a way to get a much deeper denseness to your grass and foliage. We can all learn something new from your screenshots and it's attention to detail.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Some "luxembourgian" EMUs and DMU:

CFL Série 2000:

MoIsopU.png

CFL Série 2200 with a Z24500 at the back from the SNCF:

cMItvMe.png

03x29RX.png

nQcnJyY.png

And the "suppository" DMU CFL Série 2100 ( all sold to France ):

4BYPNTC.png

Roy, thanks for your kind words :).