Screenshots of European Trains

P-Dehnert,
I was hoping it was in my SLW packet. I found it - just haven't gotten around to installing that one yet. There are so many. :) Thanks.

Heinrich505

2020-11-12170717b6j4q.jpg

@Heinrich505, thank you for the Compliment:). I was inspired by a TV Soap Opera "Kleinstadtbahnhof" from 1972. In this Movie the Station is called Lüttin. The Original name from the Station is Plön in Schleswig Holstein, and then i gave my very, very fictional Project the Name "Plöhn am See";).

Best Regards and stay healthy.
Epo:)

Last edited:
Epoche3bis4,
Nice little bit of inspiration. I just watched Episode Nieten (only understood very little but got the gist of things), where the Rockers motorcycle gang plan to derail the train is foiled by quick work by Uschi. Quick response from Polizei in VW Bugs and VW Vans - you are right, very 70s. The shots of the outside of the station and train platform fit your project very closely. Nicely done!

Heinrich505

@GIRAUD
What is the name of the grasses and disused track remains in your last screenshot please?

Mark

Hello Mark ,

The track is from Samplaire : Sam track-II/B ruined V2 , kuid2:132952:100366:2

The spline grass is : RMM JVC (TBs) grass spline#1a-light green long ; kuid2:211025/20237:1

Have a nice day and keep yourself appart from viruses, friendly, Marc

Nice picts, Piotr!!!

Hello everybody, upgradind another module from my website : "Module RIANS" for Trainz 2019 build 4.7.

Friendly, Marc

Thank you, gentlemen! This warehouse is an existing asset and available on DLS. It is being upadated however and will be PBR based meaning more realistic textures, more detailed (stairs, Windows) and slightly nicer roof and loading area.

The assets which I added recently are my old ones but first time on DLS and most important - bigger textures and in some cases also PBR (like the slab roads and squares and the SAM TRack Repair Kit elements - tool boxes and rail stacks)

Dear Samplaire, may I ask you here?
I miss one of your objects at the DLS.

<kuid2:132952:101977:10>
SAM VS Bridge Pillars 6.6m v5 H20m

Thank You!

Dear Samplaire, may I ask you here?
I miss one of your objects at the DLS.

<kuid2:132952:101977:10>
SAM VS Bridge Pillars 6.6m v5 H20m

Thank You!

Hi Cosplay and thank you for pointing me this asset is missing! The absence was not intended. Thanks for your detailed information on the exact name and KUID I've recreated it. Funny (or not), the mesh itself was in good health waiting for an explorer to find it in the mesh library available on DLS but the asset itsel was not! Something like not intended Easter Egg.

Now I've uploaded it to DLS and it shopuld be visible in 24h

The depot/warehouse from my yesterday's screenshot should be available in some hours on DLS. Comparing to yesterday's state it now features a gutter and some shadows under the roof were tweaked to be nicer.

Back