Screenshots of European Trains

2020-11-04-222038.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Working on My Steam version of Sulitjema line for my own use, After adding Coal & Water to each end of line changed the station names to suit the original line and Swiss station buildings also added 2 deserted stations, derail blocks to 2 sindings

This one Tveramo is dated 1923 in wiki ... after adding the halt looked empty so added a couple buildings in background to make the scene look nice, photo taken Early morning
Tveramo.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Great shots everyone! Bartoszko, Those junctions in that yard must have been a real fit to construct in Trainz, What route is that?

The other Halt that was missing SS Mariefred is driveable but only on a short section of track at langvatnet, it was hard to find a angle that showed the halt witch is just a small platform with benches and the sign you can just see and pier at same time.
Langvatnet.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Hello from France ,

Module GIMARSAC for Trainz 2019 :

Build 4.7 only Trainz 19 patched to 109641.

Pictures moved to a next post.

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
SJ E901 with a problem ... Tesing Jocomms Locos again ...
1. Needs ALT E assigned to settings, Controls Jocomms Controls section for exoplsion
2. Needs ALT F assigned to settings Controls Jocomms Controls section for Repair if you want to fix loco again
I restarted TRAINZ after this
3. Place L901 tender first to get damage on Tender then loco E901
4. Loco needs to be driven and then stopped before activating ALT E explosion Working in DCC mode in TRS19 But for unknown reason not always in cab mode
5. wait about 1 minute for explosion
6. Results below
7. Loco is now towable to be taken for repair when your ready.

Will be added to Jocomms page of forum soon
SJ-E901-has-a-problem.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Epoche3bis4,
Those are really nice shots. I especially like the 2nd one, with the sun lighting up the engine. It is so nicely composed! I can't quite make out the engine though. Is it a 4-6-4T?

I'm not coming up with a translation for Plöhn, unless it is a fictional version of the town of Plön, located on the Great Plön Lake, located in Schleswig-Holstein. :)

Very cool pictures.

Heinrich505

Back