Screenshots of European Trains

Me again
260d01e883ad8da024bcbc6242e8d9b0.jpg

I downloaded Bandicam - and FUN! Even the unregistered (free) version.
So how about a live screenshot ? - a video

I just recently started texuring this layout. Outside the stations and tracks - and it's not easy. But I'm learning ...slowly. So bear with me

This must be the most Narcissistic thread ever. No inputs from fellow trainzers ever

Epoche3bis4
Love everything you post

pm372 - great shots but please lose those photoshop frames, noone needs them and makes your shots look photoshopped. This is about real shots from the game, or am I mistaken ?

Trainmaster189 asks "Could anyone guess which of these classic German routes that I made personal modifications of?"
What are you talking about? please elaborate. Your question just seem insane so far.

kilanziom
I am yor biggest fan. I'm not worthy! And that's the way it is

And to that swedish guy, believing he owns this thread, posting pictures of his single track layout all the time... which he's never going to release
I am willing to pay money for someone to shut him up, just saying

Yeah

Last edited:
If you have constructive criticism that's welcome but there's no reason to be so hostile. This isn't a content release announcement thread and the other guy just posed a question to start a friendly discussion. I'm sure that some people would be glad to hear your opinions on what they post but not when they are worded so harshly and negatively.

@Daniel53e

You are entitled to your point of view, but if this thread annoys you so much, why not just ignore it, nobody forces you to look at it!

I don't see how a Screenshot thread is narcistic, it's there to show off your work.

I actually find it very useful, it has often inspired me to improve my skills.

I am not a fan of photoshopping, but I bypass that and look at the content.

I do agree that kilanziom is worthy of praise, I have all of his content in my database.

Now for a bit of narcisism :D

Dark-Skys-and-Diesels.jpg

Coal-empties-going-to-the-loading-bay-at-the-colliery..jpg

CD-class-771-at-the-coal-loader.jpg

Czech-this-out%21.jpg

Pm372_20170815_0002241f4.jpg

They are always photoshoped as you can see. But i prefer different style of "photoshoping"...

Pm372_20170815_0004.jpg

Pm372_20170815_0007v2.jpg

Pm372_20170815_0020.jpg

Pm372_20170815_0018.jpg

Pm372_20170815_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Back