Screenshots of European Trains

hi, ...

@Ohmtalbahn is nice Route.

here..my Fantasy Route ..in Construct...

greets ice

mini%20(1).jpg

mini%20(2).jpg

mini%20(3).jpg

mini.jpg

mini%20(4).jpg

Hello Colhad,

do you know the route "Ohmtalbahn"? It´s created by a group of german Route-builders and is avalable on the DLS, with all used objekts. I think, you´ld like it!

I can back up N-DY's claim - I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and this is a very nice route.

I believe it uses all built-in items from the German TRS2007 edition though - unfortunately some of those items aren't included with the Australian TRS2006 edition and since they're not on the DLS you can't get them. Nothing too crucial to stop the map from working though - definately worth the download.

Cheers - Brian :)

Hello all European Trainzers, and the odd "foreigner" as well...:hehe:

Just a quick peep at Josef Pav's fabulous new German loco I downloaded recently, the E10, taken on Pangel Anton's brilliant layout, Weistritzbahn. A huge thank you to all your lovely European people for everything you have given us this year, may I wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

trainz2007-12-1609-11-47-76.jpg

trainz2007-12-1609-12-47-10.jpg

trainz2007-12-1609-14-37-90.jpg

Point of no return....

wheretheheck.jpg

Missing a "No Electro locomotives beyound this point" sign is very bad (to say the least)
Apparantly the engineer found his mistake to be so utterly embarrasing that he just upped and left, leaving his Re 4/4 II sitting on the siding, waiting for a diesel shunter to haul it back to safety.

There are some truly beautiful screenies depicting many wonderful routes in this thread. Always worth a browse. Thanks to everyone who contributes...

Merry Christmas

Andy :)

Nice Shots @ll.

Here are a few of the company of my fantasy mini Lok

g.i.

LW0.jpg

LW (2).jpg

LW (3).jpg

LW (4).jpg

LW.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots Iceman :D

Awesome shotz everyone :D

Nexus, are the PTP addons compatible with the UK version of TRS2006?

Thanks

Addon 1 + 2 plus Extra 1 are all compatible with 2006+service pack 1 and run fine on the UK version .

All the versions released after Extra 1 are not compatible with 2006+ service pack 1 only 2006 WITHOUT service pack 1 added.

All sessions/controls/information are all in German so a basic grasp of the language is helpful though the manuals that come with the routes contain a lot of pictures that show how the controls work etc :)

Fantastic screenies everyone, I like the different skies that are featured in your pictures.....
Just a few from me tonight from France. The Paris Montparnasse layout to be exact.

Bon Soir...

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

trainz2007-12-1922-26-20-07.jpg

trainz2007-12-1922-53-28-95.jpg

trainz2007-12-2023-26-55-89.jpg

trainz2007-12-2100-00-10-87.jpg

trainz2007-12-2100-33-57-35.jpg

...as it is written...

Good morning all over the World,

as the "father" of this topic may i wish you all...

xmasln7.jpg

...and thx for plenty of beautiful images :hehe:

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Back