Screenshots of European Trains

There a 2 available at the DLS, both in red.
<kuid:323887:102676> autorail x4200
<kuid2:64577:84:1> loc_x4200
One of the two is showing as unknown in the content manager of TRS19 (and TANE ?), but is downloadable.

Peter

Some more screenshots from Krohnstadt Network...
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hello from France,

these railcars are french "panoramiques Renault" built for touristics lines in France ... Some of them are still on duty in Ambert (puy de dôme department n°63) in green livery... They are built in for TRS2009 Under the name "loc X4200" and were also proposed by the now closed french site "la France en Trains", as payware...

Association AGRIVAP using one of the last Railcars : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX7RyUor4wo

Here are some pictures that I have taken in Ambert while the engine was beeing rebuilt :

==IMAGES==

Friendly, Marc

A beautiful railway coach of historic value! Wish luck and success to restore her in her earlier glance!

Greetings,

SurA

Krohnstadt Network (fictional route)update - I replaced the ultra modern central station of Krohnstadt bythis older type of station, which fits better with the rest of thelayout.

I'm still working on details, likeplacing more traffic signs, cars, people, etc. and replacing someolder textures and splines that were from the beginning of thelayout, years ago.

Where train meets tram. There is onetram line loop, which connects the international airport withNeuenrade - a suburb of Krohnstadt.

This route contains a total of 67(passenger) railway stations and 6 tram stops.

I don't know if the limit of themaximum number of AI trains has been increased in TRS19, but... thesession I'm ready with contains 43 active AI trains + 1 tram and itstill seems to be a flawless operation!

Hallo Piggylax,

die Lokomotive stammte von Beamsun – den es leider nicht mehr gibt (BS-MKB Hagans Dampflok Nr.3, kuid:251998:40122).

Gruß Ruhstein

Back