Screenshots of European Trains

tdstead and trainmaster189:

Latest X2000 version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/62l639ht636edmz/SJ_X2000_Family_CDP_2022_02_19.cdp/file

Here is a ReadMe file (In English!:)) how to handle the train:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mjkh3k14wm89p3v/ReadMe_SJ_X2000_family.pdf/file
You first have to start the train because it is in stopped mode when loaded.
+many more features.

There are many more modified modern trains with start/stop functions so goto:
http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthread.php?t=37076
Note Start from last page and go backwards to find the latest version of a specific train

Last edited:
Ok thank you!

It's probably like a lot of those Russian/Ukranian trains with the start/stop script.

Also, I just remember that cab after I just installed it, but I'm not sure if they're wide enough to be accurate to the photos on Google. I would like to suggest a remake of the cab which can be done later.

Last edited:
Ok thank you!

It's probably like a lot of those Russian/Ukranian trains with the start/stop script.

Also, I just remember that cab after I just installed it, but I'm not sure if they're wide enough to be accurate to the photos on Google. I would like to suggest a remake of the cab which can be done later.
No, it is my own developed script.
When motor is switched off, the sound is disabled and driver will be removed.
The train can not be moved until you switch on the motor again.

Some cabin levers:
X2-Manoverpanel.jpg

I just downloaded all of that and thank you!

I wasn't talking about the controls and scripting which is fine. I was just pointing out the width of the windshield which looks narrower than the real life of the cab.

Hello from France,

Thank you Epo for your journeys in France :cool:...

141 R 1187 in the valley of the river Loire , just near my home , arriving in Lavoûte-sur-Loire (departement 43 Haute-Loire):

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Very friendly, Marc

Last edited:
I must confess that I am consistently impressed by the screenshots posted by my European friends. The level of detail is always superb, and everything looks lifelike. This holds for both eastern and western Europe. Maybe some of it is that Europe looks so exotic in architecture compared to what I am used to in the U.S., but regular outdoor scenery is also extremely well done. I think my Canadian friends also do an excellent job of route design and framing screenshots. Well done my friends!

Found 2 more for my collection not sure if missing any .... had trouble getting the ones by Mulot to show, A80 trailer missing wood texture, copied one from its railcar and renamed and altered texture file from wood1 to wood, but both trailers still have interior texture problems saying they are not uniform
all but the Malot ones have been altered to VincentRH 1960 passengers to match route will be sending them to Girand who is going to see if the original author of the JM4 and Kx trailer wants the updated ones as well.

Preserved line in France railcar running day

Tom

Last edited:
Back