Screenshots of European Trains

Flusi737,
The shot of the mine engines in the mist looks great. :cool: The threatening skies really add to the picture. Very nicely done!

I love those engines - I am using them on Niddertalbahn (with catenary unlocked for the session) at present to run coal from the mine to the Power Plant. What are the cars that they are pulling in your screen shot?

Heinrich505

Thanks! The cars come with the Engines/Assets/Route in one pack

2021-04-12-034401.jpg

2021-04-12-063856.jpg

2021-04-12-064923.jpg

2021-04-12-075010.jpg

Last edited:
Hello from france,

nice shots everyone !!!

Map Bretagne 2021 de Lannevez à Pordic soon available...

Friendly, Marc

On a slightly overcast day, Bridge Inspector Hallmann catches the heavy BKT Industry coal traffic of the day, crossing the bridge he is inspecting. He also is an ardent train enthusiast, so he happened to have his unofficial camera with him as well as the work one. Loaded meets and passes unloaded at the center of the bridge. This will happen many times in a shift, as the train traffic seems to be unending. So, the bridges are constantly inspected.

6KvEhto5_o.jpg

Nice screens , and thanks for using this French map with your metrics stuffs...

I have also tested your creations on it : (and also from STR and Portu )

And of course from Vincent :

Very friendly, Marc

Thank you Marc, I managed to find some of these before, but that "A6B5t 50.87.31-17.021 à 024 Gö dites "Bastille" remains basically unidentified, and I have a model that could be possibly easily converted for that case. Do you thing there's any chance of buying that book from abroad? It would settle all nuisances:
https://i.skyrock.net/9353/18999353/pics/3302819954_2_22_cKOApdIh.jpg
Jacquot A., "100 ans de voitures sur le réseau de l'Est", Paris 1998

Thanx, I hope we'll manage to get some knowledge out of this, this would be a serious base for trying to jump up with some "historic" SNCF news from my stable.

Now, coming back to our model trainz, East Germany this time,

Hello Piotr,

I have found in my books some pictures ans some more informations about "Bastille" cars... I will scan the picts and the identification board and post it here or in PM...

Have a nice day friend , Marc

Back