Screenshots of European Trains

Hello from France ,

@ matruck : I think they are personnal reskins from Erik, based on tankcars found on my website (reskin of mine on a base 3D from frisson78)...

@fant_autentico : They are Wip but will certainly soon shared...

@Erik : great pics as usual... And thanks again for the idea of creating bogey tankcars from tree wheels old tanks... Jean Louis (Frisson78 is working on two axels tankcars for a new serie of wagons)

Have a nice day everyone , very friendly, Marc

Last edited:
@ matruck : I think they are personnal reskins from Erik, based on tankcars found on my website (rekin of mine on a base 3D from frisson78)...

Thank you Marc what I meant to ask is it the same company who make the UK VTG Tank Cars as the one's he showed in his pic which are European I think.
Cheers Mick.:)

Hello from France ,

@fant_autentico : They are Wip but will certainly soon shared...

Have a nice day everyone , very friendly, Marc

Thank you very much for the information Giraud, I believe that the ABJ are some of the most beautiful automotive that circulated in Spain. I have some photos of inside and outside of them, if the author needs them, he can send me a pm.

Have a nice day
Javier

Pm372_20190310_0002v2.jpg

Thank you Marc what I meant to ask is it the same company who make the UK VTG Tank Cars as the one's he showed in his pic which are European I think.
Cheers Mick.:)
Mick, I have no idea who the manufacturer is, all I know is that the Company VTG lease/rental thousands of tank wagons/tankcars in all possible and impossible designs to both Europe and US ;) (and sorry for my late reply).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marc: Thanks for your kind words.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9Rfz7Zz.jpg

efWqVub.jpg

uaMTvtm.jpg

l9aDEQb.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Mick, I have no idea who the manufacturer is, all I know is that the Company VTG lease/rental thousands of tank wagons/tankcars in all possible and impossible designs to both Europe and US
;)
(and sorry for my late reply).

All good Eric pretty big company apparently. I like the skins you have there nice work as usual mate keep it up.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Just been working on my Fictional Southeastern HST and Commuter Network
Class 395 on a High speed Javelin Service for Loray Central Passes a Class 377 Commuter for Danesgate on Hamsmith North
32445212767_0d7ba6d4ab_b.jpg

The Class 377(375) Can be found on the DLS For the Southeastern Livery search on the Search engine "Southeastern"

I absolutely love these old school polish screenshots, bring me back to Golden Age of Trainz, ten years ago :)
Hey, guys, you are the best!

vendie

Back