Screenshots of European Trains

2021-02-12-235855.jpg

I have a European route of my own I'm working on as well.

This is my WIP fictional German route that I originally started back in 2010/2011 using Trainz 2010 and/or Trainz 12 (w/ Trainz 2010 content installed). In 2020, I managed to rescue this old creation of mine from setting up my previous computer (now for my mother) before uninstalling the game for more space. I then transfered it to my current computer with TANE installed to give it a facelift, including building a high speed ICE line. I'm not sure when this will be finished, but I will work on it more when I feel like it because I have other creative projects (mostly non-Trainz related) I'm working on.

Artistic quality is top notch.....

Good morning,

I really like the Old Bridges, and especially the River flow with raised patches below the Bridges, I need to learn how to do this....It looks so realistic.......

From across the Pond.....If I am ever lucky enough to visit the UK again, only been there once for a few days on a Cruise back in 2019 if I recall.....I would love to take a Train Ride thru your areas and spend a month at least to take in your Countryside before I am too old to Travel....This year I start 70, OMG such a big number after 40 or was it 50..........

Your Route Creations are stunning, and so natural looking....:cool:

Gentleman, you have made my day.......Appreciate your magnificent Artwork........I just want to hang out here and re browse all the unique pictures to see what hidden details I have missed........;)

Bless you and your family's enjoy the weekend ahead.........:wave:

Back