Screenshots of European Trains

2020-05-11-191937.jpg

2020-05-11-192233.jpg

Beautiful Countryside Scenery displayed here.

Hello all,

I've only went to Europe once in my life as part of a Cruise experience, and spent a few days in different cities, unfortunately the trains I rode were just basic Commuter ones, they were OK, but someday, god welling, I hope to go and ride some of the Classic ones......

Also would like to add, your Scenery is tranquil and calming.......Lot of talented creators here. I am not so good when it comes to creativity with Plants and Trees. Those of you who make these Routes are quite gifted and I am in Awe when I see how you do these things.......

And someday, if it ever works out, I want to see my friend fant whom I think the world of........Hugs to you Fant, and hope your family is doing OK thru Pandemic Crisis we face.....

fant_autentico
user-online.png
Trainz Veteran

Thank you for sharing..........

Hello all,

I've only went to Europe once in my life as part of a Cruise experience, and spent a few days in different cities, unfortunately the trains I rode were just basic Commuter ones, they were OK, but someday, god welling, I hope to go and ride some of the Classic ones......

Also would like to add, your Scenery is tranquil and calming.......Lot of talented creators here. I am not so good when it comes to creativity with Plants and Trees. Those of you who make these Routes are quite gifted and I am in Awe when I see how you do these things.......

And someday, if it ever works out, I want to see my friend fant whom I think the world of........Hugs to you Fant, and hope your family is doing OK thru Pandemic Crisis we face.....

fant_autentico
user-online.png
Trainz Veteran

Thank you for sharing..........

Good morning Blue my friend.
Thanks for your kind words.
Old Europe has similarities with the Americas; we could say that Europe is America .......... compressed with Win-Rar. :eek::p:hehe:

Hugs and take care of the coronavirus.

Back