ad5HiF7A.jpg

II5QOyFK.jpg

8GDbvav6.jpg

PgqMAbL4.jpg

JQKRlQ1D.jpg

herhLHzd.jpg

5pAilZnB.jpg

@rowletmaster
Those Eurostars can be found at a TGV Pack from Lafranceentrains, Unfortunately they closed a while back. So now you cannot be able to get them.
BUT, theres also a really good Eurostar that can be found in TrainzProRoutes.

Was playing with my modified copy of Phil Skene's Intern City in TS12... This is his Europe session but I decied a long time ago cause I loved to session so much more then the normal one to make it even more Europe .. Signals, Track side shed and maintence vehicles ....

Today was playing with Mistral69 Kangourou, Monoportuer and Biportuer wagons and some of the wagons they carry set up at both locations so I can try them

Hope you like it
Tom

Intern_City_Europe.jpg

Last edited:
Erik,
In post 12267 the track you are using has the most realistic old wood sleepers I've yet seen.
Would you mind telling me the name and source of these tracks.
Thank you.
And thanks for the inspiration your screenshots give me. Really enjoy your eye for detail.
Cheers from Down Under
Nick

Erik,
In post 12267 the track you are using has the most realistic old wood sleepers I've yet seen.
Would you mind telling me the name and source of these tracks.
Thank you.
And thanks for the inspiration your screenshots give me. Really enjoy your eye for detail.
Cheers from Down Under
Nick
Thanks for your kind words.
I found the tracks (a pack with more then 20 tracks) a long time ago on a Romanian website which unfortunately no longer exists (and I do not remember the name of it).
But they are called RTS Track 01 (02/03/04 and so on up to 20 something), and the author is razvan100 if it can be of any help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
udrkQfq.jpg

gt7n7PY.jpg

iIk33MI.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks for your kind words.
I found the tracks (a pack with more then 20 tracks) a long time ago on a Romanian website which unfortunately no longer exists (and I do not remember the name of it).
But they are called RTS Track 01 (02/03/04 and so on up to 20 something), and the author is razvan100 if it can be of any help.

// Erik from Sweden

Superb shots Erik

I think the site was Romanian Trainz Studio (trainzro.com) , The waybackmachine site has some saved pages , the downloads might still work ?

https://web.archive.org/web/20110208183128/http://www.trainzro.com/

Last edited:
Thank you Erik and Nexus.
Its the first time I've seen wooden sleepers that actually look like many of the sleepers on rural lines in Australia.
Most of them in Trainz are too "clean".
I'll check out the waybackmachine link.
Cheers and thanks again.
Nick

Back