Screenshots of European Trains

Great shots again, @ all ! :Y:

We stay in germany:

ice2tq6.jpg

Regards
Müller

Hi ,

Im really amazed , if i look at the screens here in this Topic ..
And how you people can make those things.
I tried to make a map of my own , but i can't .. get it off the ground .

Anyways ... Very good job !!

those screens .. are they just a baseboard or 2 ..for screens or fun..
Or those really maps ..

Grtz all

those screens .. are they just a baseboard or 2 ..for screens or fun..
Or those really maps ..

My screens is from a four baseboard, testing area.... I´m sorry that I cant´t present a route like that, but I´m trying ... I hope, that I can present a route that´s looking as good as that some day .... I´m working on it and I´m working on my skills..... :confused: :wave:

Regards
Müller

Ist doch bloss ein Kompliment

Flickenwilli, let me be honest, if you really wanted to work on your skills, you could start by posting Trainz screenies instead of real photographs in the various screeny threads that you happen to frequent:p

WileeCoyote:D

I thought about bringing back the atmosphere of the first screenshots in this thread.

A little advertisement of my new work.

Thumps up, N-DY ! Lovely shot.:)

@ Sparky123456

Thank you !

Search on the DLS for User cmburgess (railway worker), KUID 185479:35001 (Driver Scenery from Edgar Wood, the right one) and for western man (the sitting guy). For the shelter I have to look when I´m at home again. I will let you know......

What?! You're working on your skills? How could you possibly get any better?

Hello pollenhei ! Well....it´s one thing to create a szene or just a few boards for testing and/or taking screenshots. And it´s another thing to create a whole route that looks like my screen. Two worlds, if you know what I mean. And that´s what I´m working on. ;)

Anyway....thanks for all the kind words ! :wave:

@ kilanziom

Wow ... Fantastic screens ! You really have an eye for "the special" ! :Y: I like your creations very much. Your routes and content as well. Allways a great job !

Regards
Müller

Last edited:
@Flickenwilli uhm...working on youre skills?:eek:
Haha .. those are really great screens( Photo's )

But youre not the only one .. really great screens all !! :cool:

please, epoche3bis4, where to find the coaches in your last screen??? thanks a lot in advance.

Name: PKP C
Type: Rolling Stock
File Size: 1.48mb
Created by: kilanziom
Date: 28th January 2008
Version: TRS2004
KUID: 173943:100042

Back