Screenshots of European Trains

2020-11-18182101nwjio.jpg

Best Regards and stay healthy.
Epo:)

Hi Cosplay and thank you for pointing me this asset is missing! The absence was not intended. Thanks for your detailed information on the exact name and KUID I've recreated it. Funny (or not), the mesh itself was in good health waiting for an explorer to find it in the mesh library available on DLS but the asset itsel was not! Something like not intended Easter Egg.

Thank you for your action, uploading this file at the DLS.
I am always happy to see your creations in other routes and also at the DLS.

Kindest regards
Udo, the Cosplay(er)

The pictures here are always Grand, someday God Willing, I might get to travel over to UK and see some of the Railroads.....If they look anything like I think these Pictures portray it would be a Moon Shot for me......;)

Especially the Foliage in .....Giraud's

"Hello from France,

some pictures from "module RIANS" :cool:

Hello ,

thanks Blue, no doubt you will be welcome friend ... I lived a year in London as I was student at the AA school of Bedford square, and traveled by train to York and Birmingham , and of course towards the south coasts and "land's end in Cornwall" , and the british country is a perfect happyness and a great souvenir... I return sometimes in Great Britain, and always love that as the first time... Even if I find great landscapes in France, the british atmosphere is always "special" !!!

Same feeling with Germany, along the Moselle river towards Köln and Trier...

Friendly, Marc

Back