Screenshots of European Trains

Hei Matias,

Where did you get that swith?

That switch is an animated junction of Guriga (HO TTrainz, see on the fan sites), and will be released as payware in May 2007 together with a 50 km long protorypical route. Later You may read more about it in the Payware section.

Are the screens from a layout built by you, or "only" the screenshots belong to you? However, the shotz are worth of seeing...

Cheers:
Sura

Very very very nice shots there 1993matias, the detail and realism is incredible:)

Now, with my google earth screeny, you can see a stretch of line with a double lenght TGV set, only half of one of the TGVs is missing, and i dont know whats gone wrong there:)

Sam

Now, with my google earth screeny, you can see a stretch of line with a double lenght TGV set, only half of one of the TGVs is missing, and i dont know whats gone wrong there:)

Sam

Yes, I immediately saw this detail when I looked at your post but really I wonder what went wrong. For sure TGV trains are never running like that in reality, even during the frequent strikes of train drivers we are experiencing here in France :D

Actually, I think I have some idea about how this result was "obtained" : continuous satellite maps are actually made of a mapping of many pictures and probably the border between two of the pictures making this view is where the second train is cut... When the second one was shooted, train had gone !!

In any case, I like this picture and will save it :)

abandon61nl.jpg

abandon54ln.jpg

abandon46gn.jpg

abandon34qp.jpg

abandon20cy.jpg

abandon10tv.jpg

Cool, huh?:cool:

Nice, What layout is this from???

Hi Vendel, Hi Sura,

how many time is gone from my last visit here.....

I notice that you are still THE BEST IN THE WORLD about the screenshoting's art! :)
My best regards and a merry christmas to you and to the forum all!

ROX

Last edited:
Ciao Rox,

i really miss your screens, lost with the earlier Forum... Maybe You may send some again to remember :) the Lost in Venice screens, probably the best ones i've ever seen.

I wish You and for all Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! :p

@sp4wnik: really thank You for your words. I hope You were lucky enough to see some screens from Rox, RoyMac, Gerok, GOR, Kostilj, ConnyXY or Iceman2117 too, just to mention some very good authors (and sorry for stopping with the names :D , there are of course much more).

Cheers:
Sura
;)

Actually, I think I have some idea about how this result was "obtained" : continuous satellite maps are actually made of a mapping of many pictures and probably the border between two of the pictures making this view is where the second train is cut... When the second one was shooted, train had gone !!

In any case, I like this picture and will save it :)

Look at the Pic below, It looks like the ICE is hooked up exactly the same way, it hard to see but loook at the windows and red strip.....Or is that 2 ICE trains hooked together?

ICE3-1.jpg

Yes Sura I saw all screenshots, but Your and Vendel maps are the best for me, Your maps have that something... that climate... if You want to see my maps please go to: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=892 and http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=1177 they're not that good as Your maps but I think is worth to see them :p merry christmas all :) i almost forgot... I'm very sad that content You're using to build Your maps is not available i think it's a greatest stuff I've ever seen :]

Last edited:
Back