Screenshots of European Trains

tri.jpg

Not sure if this fits on this page or not ... But WNJ Nidhogg steam railcar from STL running on the Swedish Sulitjelma line
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hey how are you?
I found so beautiful yours picks from Krohnstadt Network.
Is it possible ton download the map?, or where can I found the objetct?( people, car, scenary)

Thanks for all Loïc

Hey how are you?
I found so beautiful yours picks from Krohnstadt Network.
Is it possible ton download the map?, or where can I found the objetct?( people, car, scenary)

Thanks for all Loïc

Hi, Loïc, thanks, I'm fine. Thank you for your interest in Krohnstadt Network. It's not yet on the download station, but it will be soon. As I said before, the route is almost ready, however I'm still working on details. As it takes (to much) time, I cannot promise a release date. When it's a matter of one or two days I plan opening an own thread on it. All Objects should be on the download station, I think (hope) :)...

Thanks for posting those Tom. This was the older version of Sulitjelma which I made for TRS2006 but refurbished for TRS2019. The enhanced water textures certainly help and, if you tweak the lighting just right, '19 has a proper "natural" look that was missing from earlier versions of Trainz.

Hello Josesosacanela,

Nice screenshots. Is it Tane or TZ2019? I'm wondering what lighting environnement did you set?

Hello Josesosacanela,

Nice screenshots. Is it Tane or TZ2019? I'm wondering what lighting environnement did you set?

Hi, cisso

It's trs 2019 and the only thing I did was move the needle of the clock, the route is not mine so I do not know what kind of lighting it takes. But maybe it is because the textures of the machine are created in "render to texture" of 3dmax

Greetings and thanks for your comments

Last edited:
Hi, Loïc, thanks, I'm fine. Thank you for your interest in Krohnstadt Network. It's not yet on the download station, but it will be soon. As I said before, the route is almost ready, however I'm still working on details. As it takes (to much) time, I cannot promise a release date. When it's a matter of one or two days I plan opening an own thread on it. All Objects should be on the download station, I think (hope) :)...

I've the layout + one session send to the download station today! See for more info and the last screenshots the Freeware announcement forum.

Last edited:
Hello from France,

Congrats José, always a nice job !!!

Today a litle Köf 2 from "COopérative des Vaux d'Yonne et du HOhains" = COVYNO , still on duty in 1994...

Friendly, Marc

Hello GIRAUD,

Thank you for your comments, I love that Köf, I remember having seen one years ago very closely in a factory in which I work for maintenance, what memories, great work

Back