Penn Central RR Large Pics

Been a Long Long Time Since I Visited The Forums......Route Update

It has been a long long time since I have visited the forums. Nevertheless I have been working on the route...well since 2008.:eek: Currently I am working on Hollidaysburg Shops and yard. The route has been updated to TRS2009 sevice pack 3 (I am always behind the times):hehe:. It may look a little dated because it is... I may even post a few screenies after I figure out photobucket's new set up.:eek:

It nice to see a 64 bit verison of trainz is in the future. I would be very interested in that. Still having fun with Trainz after all these years.....

Hey good buddy ... Great to hear from you ... Long time no see !

I'm still working on my PRR route also, and have detailed the Portage line (the old PA State System) from Petersburg-Hollidaysburg-Muleshoe-Tunnelhill line.

Get on Free Skype ... and we'll chat :cool: I have something for you.

Last edited:
I must note that, even though no one will see this because the last post was from August of last year, I am an avid PC fan, half because I just plain like, them, and half because, you can mix PRR, NYC, NH, EL, (yes I'm gonna list them all), LV, RDG, CNJ, AA, (at this point I have to look on Wikipedia), L& HR, PRSL, and MGA (gasp gasp gasp) due to the Penn Central's short life.

PS: I noticed some of those locos are from RRMods, but there was an sd40...DLS?

Back