New #Trainz IRC Network in the works

WileeCoyote

Eatibus Almost Anythingus
Hey all:wave:

Seeing as Auran has decided to shut down its IRC server, or at least remove the network on it, I have taken it upon myself to create a "replacement" network. I quote the word replacement as for all I know Auran may decide to put their IRC network back into service sometime in the future, than again they may not, I do not know for certain.

I intend to structure the network itself like the Auran IRC network, with the exception of non-Trainz channels (#Fury, #Auran etc). It also hope to "add" a few things, namely the ability to post whole scripts for content creation purposes.

I'll keep you all posted on this as best I can, and I will make sure to tell you all when it's up and running. I hope to see you guys in IRC again soon:)

One more thing:

@Mods

If any of you guys want to act as Moderators in some capacity or other on this network, please contact me by PM or Email.

WileeCoyote:D

Last edited:
HI Wiley...

I have sent you an email.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks for taking the initiative to preserve some form of Trainz Chat.

Regards,
Ron

What

what
What
WHAT

WHAT IS GOING ON? WHERE IS MY IRC? HALP ME I CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NOOBS.

err..

I suggest that we use Quakenet, because that's where all my other channels are :p.

If all goes "pear shaped" I am willing to set up a Trainz room on paltalk, a voice channel that anyone can use, however to use it for a 24 hr period will need to have extra admin staff to run it, at least 3 from each continental area.

I know I havent given much back to the community, but maybe this is the best I can do. I enjoy Trainz too much, love reading the posts in the forums, even if I dont reply to all, for various reasons. Having been around for 5 yrs or so now it's about time I did give something back.

moggy

No prob's, I already read it. Heck, I was even awake to watch the server not get shut down, what an anticlimax!

I guess my efforts in this venture are as yet unneeded, not that that's a bad thing:)

WileeCoyote:D

Back