Page 1184 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 184684108411341174118211831184118511861194 ... LastLast
Results 17,746 to 17,760 of 17926

Thread: UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line

Nexus...what graphics card do you have because 2019 now looks mighty tempting in the shots you have shared!! Thank you for your equally kind words....pleased all the work is paying off

More from my own corner of the digital unreality landscape....

The southern approach to Carstairs is coming along nicely...

To the West work has progressed as for as Ravenstruther coal tipple site, which is next on the list for super detailing...

Trying to complete the major conurbations on the layout before the long hours of landscape scenery so Lanark is getting some attention at the end of the short 2 mile branch off the main line...

It's.Not.A.Game

All these new-fangled versions and their fancy graphics *shakes cane*

I'm still getting by with TS12:

James M, creator of the

network

Blog Entries

Evening all,

Just a couple from me tonight of Norden station. I've been fiddling around the area and adding foliage and textures, it's coming along slowly. Clutter to be added soon:

And also a couple from the Purbeck Mineral and Mining Museum's railway above the station:

Cheers,

PLP
    Building the Swanage Railway for TRS19.

Lovely shots, all; some great work coming along.
    Best wishes
    Ian

Looks great, PLP, nice shots!

Rob.

Blog Entries

Thanks Rob, it feels like slow progress but it is coming along, promise!

A couple from me tonight of Challow Cutting between Corfe Castle and Norden. It's very deep although quite short, with very limited clearance.
    Here we see the railway's class 117 DMU on a clearance testing run:

Cheers,

PLP

8. Default

A steam special crosses the Almond Viaduct west of Edinburgh.

9. Default

Taken from the opposite side of the same bridge in my previous post. I've added in a lot more foliage and ground textures now.

Looks like an interesting route, pfx. Is it T:ANE or TRS19? Sorry to ask but as yet I don't see any difference between T:ANE and TRS19 from a graphics point of view, both in screenshots and in actual gameplay!

Rob.

11. Default

Thanks Rob. It's my Edinburgh - Glasgow route and what you see is in T:ANE. I'm not going to do a TRS19 version until this one is done, which at the rate I'm currently working, won't be until after N3V has withdrawn support for T:ANE!

I've just bought TRS19 UK version but haven't really used it much beyond a quick play. Graphically, it seems to be a fair step up from T:ANE but in many respects (sound, driving) I'm not seeing any improvement on previous versions.

Cheers,
    Innis

Quote Originally Posted by pfx View Post
    Thanks Rob. It's my Edinburgh - Glasgow route and what you see is in T:ANE. I'm not going to do a TRS19 version until this one is done, which at the rate I'm currently working, won't be until after N3V has withdrawn support for T:ANE!

I've just bought TRS19 UK version but haven't really used it much beyond a quick play. Graphically, it seems to be a fair step up from T:ANE but in many respects (sound, driving) I'm not seeing any improvement on previous versions.

Cheers,
    Innis
    Hopefully you will complete your Edinburgh - Glasgow route and share it with us all, it looks good from the screenies I've seen so far!

Likewise, I have just bought TRS19 and so far, I am unimpressed, but that is a subject for another topic/thread!

Keep up the good work with this route! How's your Kyle of Lochalsh to Inverness route coming along?

Rob.

13. Default

Inverness to Kyle is at a halt currently. I had to start it again when I moved to T:ANE as the original TS12 version had some weird issue which caused the sun to appear fiercely bright. I got sick of the sight of it so have moved to this for the time being. I switch back on occasion and it may appear eventually.

Innis

Pfx I am loving the Edinburgh Glasgow route pics...from the rolling stock and liveries it seems you are modelling the 80s....I winder how many others out there are working on 80s Scottish routes...maybe we can stitch a few together when we are all finished?

Just to the south of Carstairs, a lucky photographer snatches a a brace of 86's freshly outshopped in new Rfd livery crossing paths with an 87 on a northbound Royal Scot on an overcast afternoon in 1988....

It's.Not.A.Game

Blog Entries

Fantastic shots all, loving the moody sky in your shot Merrick6ac!

Just two from me tonight showing the Corfe Castle viaduct and a shot of Corfe Castle itself and the station as viewed from the brakevan of a departing PW train.
    Class 14 D9535 is on a PWay ballast train headed to Swanage where track relaying is due to take place:

Cheers,

PLP