UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Thanks both, it's really encouraging to hear! Route building can sometimes become tedious, placing row after row of houses or hedges or fences etc, so when people tell you it's looking good (and recognisable) it really inspires you to get back and crack
on with it! It's even good when people post constructive criticism or just give feedback, as sometimes you become almost blind to the surrounding area and need to take a step back to look at it, so another pair of eyes is always helpful and appreciated! I'll post some more shots tonight, but in the meantime here's one of M7 30053 at Swanage coaling stage, being readied for the day:
oILRtBQ.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Another nice atmospheric screenshot PLP.

S&DR Bouch 4-4-0 with a train of chauldron wagons as the evening starts to draw in on my Cairnrigg to Balessie layout.

QzOhSDL.jpg

5PEmdTe.jpg

E037kkC.jpg

EMdnQql.jpg

Re-post 17099,page 1140.

Sorry for the late response,but thanks for the compliment KotangaGirl. Your screenshots are great to,and I do enjoy running some LBCSR and other pre-grouping UK railroads sometimes.:)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Great shots all!

KotangaGirl I have to admit I'm not particularly interested in the pre-Grouping era but your screenshots are certainly inspirational! So much so that I've started to do a little reading on the SER and its history.

Just a couple from me tonight showing progress at Harmans Cross. Being the first station I started building, it was left at a relatively basic stage of just two platforms and the waiting room, so I've decided to go back and make a bit more progress:
b6Tu5yn.jpg

3X8SOTS.jpg

gEXAbnM.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

This thread's gone a bit quiet recently! Here are a few from me to give it a little boost:

M7 class 30053 leads a double headed special out of Swanage bound for Harmans Cross
k9eMhNL.jpg

tU80Lgy.jpg

xM1KQB4.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Hicks 0-6-0 of 1860 working a train of empty coal wagons up the gradient from Cairnrigg on my Cairnrigg to Balessie layout.

u4B3Z74.jpg

And returning in the evening shadows with the wagons now loaded with coal.

FPoxPM6.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't run anything on my very large UK layout since I transferred it across to TS2009 3.3 so it was nice to give it an airing.

325GRNv.jpg

GkvBg5W.jpg

uzTiWNr.jpg

Last edited:
Retro digital model engine on my retro TS2004 GCR layout. A Stirling single isn't a usual visitor to this layout by the way.

NMhmbj3.jpg

Loving the shots all!

A few from me of Norden - I've been focussing here for a couple of days and this is what I have so far. Doesn't look like much but the road/rail transfer opposite Norden Gates signalbox took me over an hour to do!

Norden Gates looking towards the station:
Zxeou3q.jpg

Norden gates signalbox, opened 2016:
IeyAK3Q.jpg

The old length of track used to previously accommodate a Mk1 buffet coach 'The Norden Nest Buffet'. The coach was removed to improve visibility for when the signalbox opened, but taking up the track panel doesn't seem to be a priority!:
lRCMxwj.jpg

A view of Norden station, with the short stretch of the narrow gauge line above:
zfnkXoR.jpg

BR Class 33 33111 heading across Norden Gates level crossing with a test train:
cdRnUEq.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Nice work PLP. It's a big job creating a prototypical route and getting all the details correct and you're certainly making an excellent job of it.

Good to see your screenshots as well Nobody.

Last edited:
Some very atmospheric screenshots on here of late....
Some images from 'Dearnby and District' v1, now on the DLS:
gq9lCk1.jpg
[/IMG]
BdYty24.jpg
[/IMG]
GvHYO6u.jpg
[/IMG]
FYwOL44.jpg
[/IMG]
V5ojSrG.jpg
[/IMG]
6VA0H5J.jpg
[/IMG]
qpRYK3O.jpg
[/IMG]
QbyOExL.jpg
[/IMG]

...A GWR 158 crosses the Royal Albert Bridge...Mark

Great shot, Marky7890, very realistic view over the Tamar river towards Saltash where there are lots of pubs for matelots from Guz to frequent, or at least there were in days gone by, don't really know about that these days!

Great shots from neville_hill!

Rob.

Last edited:
Back