UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Hi garygreen,

D3pNQyS.jpg

They were passed on to me a little while ago by an acquaintance, we swapped various reskins. Since lockdown we have lost touch, don't know what's happened to him, hope he's OK. They're reskins but not sure what was the original asset. That's all I can tell you about the asset, I've no intention of releasing them!

I see these biomass hoppers, the real things, more or less everyday crossing the Northwich Viaduct, presumably travelling from Liverpool to Drax in Yorkshire and back. Lately, I've noticed they've been hauled by a class 70.

Rob.

Hi rob, it's just they look like my asset's that have not been asked to rekin them.

OK, not sure about that, however, in deference to your feelings, I won't show any shots of them again. In reality they're not very good close up, not a good fit for the asset so to speak, but I will still use them until, perhaps, something better turns up!

The chap who reskinned them has cloned the original and changed the config.txt removing all references to the original creator. He won't see this post as he doesn't bother with the forums and likes to keep anonymous. If I do manage to contact him I will tell him that it may be your original asset and pass on your objections. I don't think there's anymore either of us could do at this point!

Rob.

Last edited:
Hi Rob, ok cheers. but it's getting to be a problem with people changing and saying that it's there property to pass around. it gets people like yourself getting in trouble for something that is another person's makin.

Hi Rob, ok cheers. but it's getting to be a problem with people changing and saying that it's there property to pass around. it gets people like yourself getting in trouble for something that is another person's makin.

I've taken the plunge and decided to make my own in Sketchup, slow progress but getting there. (Sorry if this is off topic for this forum)

nWS6VVp.jpg

The one in the background had to be abandoned due to my mistakes, hopefully more success with the so far, multicoloured ones!

Rob.

Last edited:
A couple of shots showing pretty much the entire Wescott 'route'.

It comprises a through main line and two diverging goods lines. The station has two through and one bay platform, and there's a small TMD including stabling, fuel road and shed. I'm attempting to set up a session, something I've never done before, purely to provide some eye candy and which will feature passenger and goods traffic.

Some scenery and detailing still to be added but it's mostly there now.

Looking south with the diverging goods lines apparent. The Crowcombe Heathfield box in the foreground will be hidden when I'm done.
51123690470_66992b74b2_h.jpg

The view north over the TMD and station.
51122638614_d58ad92057_h.jpg

Nice shot by pfx.

The DRAX Biomass Hoppers are very nearly finished and running over the viaduct on their way to Liverpool for final tweaking:

pMhMeTW.jpg

pXUBj3w.jpg

Rob.

Last edited:
pUK8TeM.jpg

More texture required on the grey bits. I must say they look better in T:ANE, the somewhat bilious lighting in TRS2019 is limiting, I do hope TRS2019 SP3 brings better environment parameters, I haven't dared to update yet!

Rob.

Absolutely brilliant shots from everyone!

Having been absent for far too long, I've been reunited with my PC so work resumes on Swanage!

Here on my first run in about 4 months we see N class 31874 approaching Harmans Cross from Swanage:
m8dZ6fe.jpg

Seen crossing Corfe Viaduct heading towards Norden:
h23ZOnY.jpg

On the return leg, Corfe Castle is on the right as we approach the viaduct:
ykg8kIn.jpg

And finally seen crossing the bridge before entering the station:
fntaCvE.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Very nice & interesting screenshots PLP & must be nice returning toy our route building after quite a break. As I look at the webcam at Corfe quite regularly I understand the Geography better having seen your nice pictures. Wonder of you are going as far as Norden or the junction at Wareham. Good luck with the route building. The signals in your shots are also nice being set not so close tot eh traks.

Thanks taillight,

I'm doing the whole route from Swanage to just beyond Wareham to give users a proper run if they wish.

The excellent signals are by chrisaw and some of them are custom made for the route, such as the one in the above shot.

Cheers,

PLP

Greetings fellas, i've returned with some screenies of TRS19. Also, keep in mind that some screenshots have some Thomas engines in them and sort of thing should belong to a sodor-related screenshots thread or something, but here they are.

76E5BE9127F4AF650BCAEEAE5C35975271AC374A

D9CFB852B7B0145EF5BFBEF0ABC084440AFE1E1C

9F803408C20B26A494A8A4BC1999ECA4EBAA8ECB

5321101E851E5A97615D80A6B2A5A1A4ACAE122C

852B105BADFE7D8B9EE04A4F8139E8BA715EEE8F

51FA863CF4028407CA88DC90D0B08489F8387B53

imgres

Some fantastic shots everyone!

Some from me of progress on Swanage. The first shows an overview of Swanage bay:
ZZjGfmk.jpg

The second show M7 30053 departing Swanage with a 2 coach set. Unfortunately not yet push pull, as Swanage haven't yet restored the Maunsell push pull set and the M7 does not have its push pull apparatus fitted. In any case, there aren't any Maunsell push pull sets for Trainz!
YgGBrDU.jpg

8fTpyQ5.jpg

And then lastly, some of a bridge I have rebuilt today. There was nothing suitable on the DLS so quite a few of the bridges on the route have been kitbashed; I'm quite pleased with the result!
dImBwgW.jpg

Tdb4tJj.jpg

Bl39xHs.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Back