UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Nice Shots Nobody1! :)

A couple more TS2019 shots from me. LSWR G6 No. 30277 on the Moorhurst Branch with a rake of wonderful new wagons made by JJE03 and Microlem! :)

qA6JMBK.jpg
[/IMG]

Zqm0ANu.jpg
[/IMG]

Well even in TS12 I did need to modify the route to fix some broken tracks at the power station and when I ported it over to TANE some trains ride rough (especially HSTs)

That's awesome! The current version of that route does take some work to get going in TANE, but I'm just waiting patiently for a new version, if it is made for TANE.

I have a new version almost complete. Once tested and okayed by the original authors I'll release it.

Great work Innis i look forward to the day you can hopefully release this masterpeace of yours, Every pic is a ripper mate keep at it.
Cheers Mick.:)

Another screen saver for me thanks Innis, Awseome work mate can't wait for any of your work to be released actually lol sum new loco's and rolling stock for the newest version of the game would go down a treat in all of the pic's you have been showing Innis certainly a 56 Class i reckon.
Cheers Mick.:)

So are those taken on some updated Midshire Mainline or some other route?

My shots are indeed taken on Midshire, but as for updated, not really. All I did was replace the tracks with NexusDJ's NEX track since I seem to have misplaced the old tracks when I was cleaning out my Trainz content.
I do have a few ideas involving reworking the route more significantly, but I haven't made any changes yet since A) I haven't obtained NexusDJ's permission to make/show off a reworked version of the route, and B) I have a few other route projects I'm trying to get sorted out anyway.

Back