UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Waiting for the train...

BodminGeneral2.jpg

mark

Approaching Consett South - BTP Autocar

NER - Fletcher BTP 0-4-4T with Autocar coaches en-route to Blackhill approaching Consett South Jcn.

Adding to the steam theme...

Been giving the Autocoach a run at Bodmin...

2018-11-14_201444.jpg

Bodmin General

2018-11-14_201425.jpg

Bodmin General

2018-11-14_200638.jpg

Boscarne Branch near Bodmin

2018-11-14_195938.jpg

Boscarne Junction

2018-11-14_203011.jpg

Bodmin Parkway

Mark

Excellent screen shots at #17416 & #17420 trainboi.

Good to see some screenshots from you too Mark.

I always enjoy seeing your scenic work in your screenshots pfx.

Last edited:
They were infact from Google Earth, some models can be downloaded to Sketchup from the workshop then there is a plugin to export them into Trainz.

I dread to think what these are like to dispatch (or is it despatch? I had this argument with my trainers!). Anyway, something of interest I've been working on for far too long. Another high capacity variant and thanks to a colleague, I've named the one with a skirt all the way round (including bogies) as caterpillar spec. Yes, the glass effects are funny, my ultrabook (HP Eltiebook 2170p for anyone wondering) only has a HD4000 graphics chip which runs T:ANE ok. In fact, my Toughbook CF-19's (MK6) do a better job of it - but has the same problem.

I dread to think what these are like to dispatch (or is it despatch? I had this argument with my trainers!). Anyway, something of interest I've been working on for far too long. Another high capacity variant and thanks to a colleague, I've named the one with a skirt all the way round (including bogies) as caterpillar spec. Yes, the glass effects are funny, my ultrabook (HP Eltiebook 2170p for anyone wondering) only has a HD4000 graphics chip which runs T:ANE ok. In fact, my Toughbook CF-19's (MK6) do a better job of it - but has the same problem.

TYou're a more patient man than I - I tried to use TANE on a 4.1GHz E5450 and GTX570 and it was painful...Even TS12 struggled on my laptop (Thinkpad T420, i5-2520M and HD3000) in 1280x720

I'd imagine something like that would use D.O.O? If not the guard can have my condolances!

Nice to see the 47x units still getting some love. I genuinely reckon if I hadn't stumbled across them years ago I'd never have got so into Trainz as I am now, aso well done! :hehe:
On the subject, would you have any idea why the class 477 windows have turned green in TANE?

In TS12:

And in TANE:

Back