UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

My Scottish WCML route sill crawls pixel by pixel towards completion. I have decided fo a change in scenery over the past couple of weeks and been working on the small stretch of England at the southern end of the route. Carlisle is beginning to take shape, set anywhere between 1985 and 1995 means the freight avoiding line is now a mere vestigial siding after the bridge was destroyed in a runaway Freightliner incident in 85.....

Carlisle.....the-southern-citadel.jpg

You continue to impress me there and I am a fan of your screenshots despite the fact that I'm still stuck on TANE (my computer can only handle that for now).

So have you ever modified any other routes like, "two bridges V2" (kimmy), Yorkshire Plains (Harcourt), Middle England (puffernutter), and/or UK Pastures (Harcourt)? I do have a personal mega route with all these merged as well as Armandale Valley Railway and did that because the built-in ECML route is too massive for my computer to handle even though I used to enjoy the original from Trainz 2010.

You continue to impress me there and I am a fan of your screenshots despite the fact that I'm still stuck on TANE (my computer can only handle that for now).

So have you ever modified any other routes like, "two bridges V2" (kimmy), Yorkshire Plains (Harcourt), Middle England (puffernutter), and/or UK Pastures (Harcourt)? I do have a personal mega route with all these merged as well as Armandale Valley Railway and did that because the built-in ECML route is too massive for my computer to handle even though I used to enjoy the original from Trainz 2010.

TANE and TS19 should give much the same performance on the same hardware running the same assets.

Cheerio John

So have you ever modified any other routes...

My screenshots are all in TANE. Although I have TRS19, I can't be bothered moving everything over to it.

The only other route I modified and completed was Oakgate Junction which, if I recall, was originally by eso. I can't say with certainty, but it may be for TS12. I think I started one of Harcourt's ones but never finished.

Cheers,
Innis

class 37 awaits departure from High park with a Birmingham to Holyhead service
50142604808_9212543381_c.jpg

south end of high park towards New King Street
50143379507_9c80ba5fae_c.jpg

50143142371_e0a3e482bc_c.jpg

50142605053_61aa6352f5_c.jpg

50143379682_36e1c3c759_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back