UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great shots all!

I've been working the on the Par/St Blazey area recently, The depot is a vast improvement :D

StBlazeyTane01.jpg

DBS 66 under my new custom made St Blazey shed, which took about half a day to build.

StBlazeyTane02.jpg

South end of the depot

StBlazeyTane03.jpg

Turntable

StBlazeyTane04.jpg

The former St Blazey station, all trains still stop here for token exchanges at the signal box, up the Newquay branch.

StBlazeyTane05.jpg

An aerial view of the area, the line on the left curves around to Par on the mainline. in the distance the sea of South Cornwall can be seen.

ParTane01.jpg

And finally a view of Par station, all station buildings here have been improved, especially the canopy with more detailed pillars and added roof beams.

Mark

The 'black and white' broad gauge shots look like they were taken in the 1880s. Fantastic work Epo. Keep us posted on the development of this project!!

Evening all,

I've been having a play around in TRS19 - after umming and arring for ages over whether or not to invest, I have to say that despite the price tag I'm thoroughly impressed and am very much looking forward to seeing how this develops in the future!
Just a few from me of class 117 DMU approaching Swanage station one (very bright) afternoon - I'm still fighting with the lighting!
Jq7dW7L.jpg

H82qoHd.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Very nice PLP. I assume that's TRS 2019, will you be continuing in T:ANE? I have to say, if that is TRS 2019 then it appears to be the same as your T:ANE shots to me!

Rob.

Hi Rob,

Probably not, as I'm loving the features TRS19 brings and Swanage seems to run so much better than in TANE; the settings are all the same but so far (touch wood) there's no lag whatsoever so I'll probably be sticking with TRS19. Even so, by the time I get around to a stage even remotely ready for release I expect TRS35 will be out by then!

A few more of Swanage in TRS19, showing the new TurfFX in play as well as the (IMO) enhanced smoke physics - whether they actually are or not I don't know but they certainly look and behave more life like to me!
QekLxZU.jpg

H7lHtWX.jpg

Dv5ABYo.jpg

92y1epE.jpg

HTfJKM2.jpg

fduUYn3.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Last few from me tonight: visiting class 37 departs Swanage with the 'C' set.
iCAsGxO.jpg

2Hu80pg.jpg

hx8INSV.jpg

BPamqr2.jpg

Last shot shows 'lawn' grass - trimmed, short TurfFX. It's even got into the greenhouse!
Cheers,

PLP

I am so glad I commissioned that T9 from Camscott - it looks fantastic in these shots..

I am getting more and more excited for the release of the Swanage Route, Parker. It looks so amazing so far and I bet once its finished it will look even more incredible!

I am actually working on making new models of all of the Maunsell SR Standard Designs - including the N and U Classes. They are a long way off, but hopefully they will be ready when your route is ready for the DLS. Keep up the amazing screenshots!!

Tanker46

In the Swanage T9 shots (most noticeably) there seem to be problems with the signals (I assume made by me).
The glass has disappeared and the coronas are too big, does TS19 handle these thing differently?

Chris.

Great shots everyone. Epoche3bis4 it is a change to see some GWR broad gauge shots. That is an era gone from the world for 126 years (May 21st 1892).

2019-01-131311256gk23.jpg

Epoche3bis4 it is a change to see some GWR broad gauge shots. That is an era gone from the world for 126 years (May 21st 1892).

@borderreiver, i bought a Great Western Broad Gauge Book in the Antique Shop and got a lot of Interest in this over 150 Years old GWR Railway History. And now i'm working on a little fictional GWR Broad Gauge Route :).

Greetings

Epo:)

(image snipped)

@borderreiver, i bought a Great Western Broad Gauge Book in the Antique Shop and got a lot of Interest in this over 150 Years old GWR Railway History. And now i'm working on a little fictional GWR Broad Gauge Route :).

Greetings

Epo:)

As I said before Epo it's always good to see Broad Gauge screenshots and hopefully we'll see more of your route as you continue to work on it.

Back