UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

49549832021_ebb99eb552_h.jpg

It is indeed, the rest of the line and St Ives station area still need doing, but really pleased with how the main town area turned out.

The town area and the harbour look good! Was there in late September last year and walked along the breakwater up to the light house!

Rob.

I tend to get the train to St Ives then walk the coast path back to Lelant photographing the passing trains each summer. Also managed to go down for a few hours on a sunny June evening last year and it was lovely, around 7pm most of the tourists had left, great thing about living in Cornwall :)

2020-03-08_203935.jpg

24 hours later and the station/Porthminster area is done

2020-03-08_204016.jpg

A general overview of the town. I have created the entire bay going all the way around to Godrevy as TS2019 has amazing viewing distances. I may include an invisible track in the sea from Hayle to St Ives so a 'boat' can be driven between the harbours.

Mark

More excellent shots of St. Ives, marky7890.

In the past when we've visited St. Ives the Mrs. and I parked at Lelant Saltings and got the train in to St. Ives. This last September (2019) we discovered that the service had been finished, GWR not stopping at Lelant so we had to find parking in St. Ives!

Beautiful part of the world.

Rob.

Back