UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Its not easy to see, but there is some changes :)
Wessex_Electric_Nutter_20120826_0001.jpg

hi all great shots just one from me iv started doncaster railport after working there for the last few days and as iv gotton board of my glasgow edinburgh as there is no freight fun anyways
sleek_20120826_0000.jpg

66131 passing through doncaster railport with a haul of containers

Hi all! Haven't been on here for yonks, but hey.

I've kinda been stalking this thread while waiting for TS2010 to arrive in the post, and wow, some really awesome screenshots on recently!

Oh, and @Mightyena, your route looks amazing! I think I may be jealous :hehe:

Anyways, on with something I'm working on. Currently calling it 'Stenstone & Antonbury', and this is the first station I've built - called 'Edgeburton'

Central Trains 150108 arrives with an evening commuter service
b2ec26e4.jpg

A 57 trundles though with freight
c6ce68e5.jpg

And finally, a bit of an artistic one
:p
409b712a.jpg

By the way,
@trainzguru1 I'd recommend pressing 'F5' and 'CTRL + H', as it will remove the HUD and junction arrows from your screenies:)

Cheers,
Bernard
:cool:

Its not easy to see, but there is some changes :)
Its looks good in Trainz. Looking forward to it. If you need any more pics of parts of the unit let me know.
Work on the preserved unit is progressing, with the first new bodywork panel done
7858742062_e084c46880_z.jpg

Because of the units construction we can only do short sections at a time. The next job is repair/replace the next sections damaged framework

Last edited:
Its looks good in Trainz. Looking forward to it. If you need any more pics of parts of the unit let me know.
Work on the preserved unit is progressing, with the first new bodywork panel done
7858742062_e084c46880_z.jpg

Because of the units construction we can only do short sections at a time. The next job is repair/replace the next sections damaged framework

I'll tell you when that is, but nice to see some interesting work done on the prototype, the thing is being de-rotted panel by panel. I guess you have to paint the framework as well right? As for the progress, now my sister has her second Astra, I can get back to things now :)

Bloudy fly-tippers...
0ae59b05.jpg

And a 47 in a very early Central Trains livery passes, with some ex-Virgin stock on the back
4d5e101b.jpg

Poor Virgin :(

Cheers,
Bernard

I probably know what the first pendolinos will look like, because the railway magazine had a concept design of a first great western pendolio, as a replacement for the HST.

@Bhorton Yeah I've seen the picture I think you're talking about. Just doesn't look quite the same :(

@Uracco Well I never! Funny for it to turn up on a fictional route :hehe: Are you a train driver yourself then?

@Tobias2000 I don't think Birdbrain has posted on this thread for a long time. It would be better to PM him instead.

Anyways, looks like the coppers are on the case of the fly-tipper!
d2faddd2.jpg

And a Midland Mainline HST passes a southbound Central Trains 158
71974a5d.jpg

Cheers,
Bernard

Back