UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great shots all!

A busy scene at Plymouth.

PlymouthTANE.jpg

Mark

Excellent shots all :)

46214332732_f3a809288b_b.jpg

Absolutely legendary! Are those BR MK3 Intercity coaches passenger enabled? It looks like the interior of the coach is visible. I feel very impressed with the quality of your screenshots that they can showcase how awesome Trainz can be if done right. I mean, those MK3 25kv catenary wires are strung in an organized way and the OHL signaling is accurate too, allowing the passenger train to travel down the fast line to possibly pass the next station. Would it be possible for someone to create a route by just using assets created by you? Those platform edge assets look very useful indeed.

Having people give feedback on these screenshots is incredible because it's helpful for those who enjoy taking these screenshots, having a passion for the railways of the UK respectively. I still need to find the time to post my screenshots here since I've been busy with college, but I should consider using MK3 25kv catenary on my route that is still a work in progress.

Keep up the good work and stay awesome!

I don't pretend to understand anything about the railway details of the recent postings of modern image screenshots, but I have to say that the scenic modelling is very well done and quite impressive.

More Hopewood Tramway.

u6uwyMO.jpg

I don't pretend to understand anything about the railway details of the recent postings of modern image screenshots, but I have to say that the scenic modelling is very well done and quite impressive.

More Hopewood Tramway.

u6uwyMO.jpg

Alright, I can’t take it anymore: is that route private?

Yes it's my own route and it's still a WIP even though it's functional enough for me to use and enjoy. Once I have it complete to my satisfaction I'll think about uploading it to the DLS. A very small steam hauled tramway/light railway that's only 15 miles long might not be everybody's cup of tea though.

ci58MtM.jpg

Fort William to Crianlarich TS12 by tmz06003. Great layout, works well in T:ANE, needed only one Ultratreez asset, by mcguirel, substituting.

Happy Christmas!

Rob.

"Fort William to Crianlarich TS12 by tmz06003. Great layout, works well in T:ANE, needed only one Ultratreez asset, by mcguirel, substituting."

Also, if Driver Atari shows as missing a dep, change the config. file mesh reference from <kuid:523:19723444> to <kuid:523:19723464>.

( Tony and I collaborated on this one which is an update of the version that I had previously uploaded with permission of VERN. Thanks Vern!
There will be a formal TANE version of this route and session under my username, nawlins, in a few days.)

Great shots everyone!

Cheers

Last edited:
For its size the Hopewood Tramway is a busy little line with three industries along its tracks and it's capable of some quite intensive and purposeful operation. If you converted it to a preserved line I think you'd lose some of its more positive qualities as a working railway/tramway. You do realise though if you ran any diesels on it I would have to put out a contract against you. :n:

For its size the Hopewood Tramway is a busy little line with three industries along its tracks and it's capable of some quite intensive and purposeful operation. If you converted it to a preserved line I think you'd lose some of its more positive qualities as a working railway/tramway. You do realise though if you ran any diesels on it I would have to put out a contract against you. :n:

I will admit I do prefer steamers. That's just one of my things I like to do: make lines as they might have looked if they were preserved. Even so, I'll keep what you said in mind.

Thanks Rob. I haven't a clue what's happening. First time with imgur. I'll keep tying.

Cheers

In Imgur select 'Images' from the drop down menu under your username, click on the image you wish to post and then click on copy for BBCode then paste in to your post.

Hope this helps.

Rob.

Last edited:
Thanks Annie! And thanks Rob.

I think what has happened is that I had not received the confirmation e-mail from imgur so I couldn't send and be accepted by them. Now I can access the BBCode, so let's see if this works.

zyZUhQD.jpg
[/IMG]

Okay, finally! This is a shot of the TANE version of Fort William - Crianlarich 1986 just uploaded to the DLS. Will be available within 24 hours under user name nawlins.

Cheers and thanks guys and girls!

Back