UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Here are some similar shots to the 1930s Cornish Mainline and Branches Route that I published last week, but this time in TRS 19. Apart from lighting issues, I need to turn down the texture detail (note the grass). Other than those things, the Route runs really well.
2018-08-30_064833.jpg
[/URL]

Regards
Bob

Wow! The Swanage looks fantastic! I am amazed with how detailed everything is! :)

I have a question for you though.. what locomotive do you have double heading with 30053? It looks like a black reskin of chrisaws Lord Nelson. I've never seen that locomotive anywhere in Trainz before so it peaked my interest..

Love those fog effects mediumpete.

Blew the dust off the TS2012 version of Truro to Falmouth this afternoon. My Xeon runs TS2012 far better than my old dual core machine ever did so it was really nice to see this classic route again with a computer that could do it justice.

HmSsro3.jpg

m7g4qOX.jpg

pV9lAcM.jpg

hjioecI.jpg

cx496Bg.jpg

GulKEH7.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! The Swanage looks fantastic! I am amazed with how detailed everything is! :)

I have a question for you though.. what locomotive do you have double heading with 30053? It looks like a black reskin of chrisaws Lord Nelson. I've never seen that locomotive anywhere in Trainz before so it peaked my interest..

Hi Tanker46,

Thanks for the kind words. It's slowly coming along!

I'm afraid that the loco is an unreleased model made by a member of the community - I don't know what their plans are in regards to releasing it in the future and don't want to tread on anyone's toes so shall say no more!
Cheers,

PLP

Ah! I see! If the owner wants to remain anonymous then say no more. I totally understand! :) I am really looking forward to Swanage's release one day in the future! It looks so beautifully detailed and I think you're doing an amazing job with it! :)

Something a bit different. I found a TS2004 layout on the DLS called 'BWinter' by Darkdan and thought I'd have some fun with it. Definitely an 'oldie but goodie' layout that could be quite something if updated a little.

7AiqaTA.jpg

2V3g4To.jpg

ryslcBF.jpg

E7do7HU.jpg

Last edited:
Something a bit different. I found a TS2004 layout on the DLS called 'BWinter' by Darkdan and thought I'd have some fun with it. Definitely an 'oldie but goodie' layout that could be quite something if updated a little.

7AiqaTA.jpg

Looks just like a Christmas card! Winter draws on!

Rob.

@ KotangaGirl

Have a look at this route by "angelah" "A Kentish Winter" <Kuid 87158:1041807> Quite a nice route to use.

Last edited:
Already a big favourite with me Stationbeem. It is a really nice route as all angelah's routes seem to be. Thanks for the thought though, - and I will admit to a liking for Winter routes which I like to indulge myself with from time to time.

A van train under the care of a very clean Hughes Crab (GP Locomotives). The route is UKSomewhere by Darkdan mildly upgraded for TS2012. When I look at the quality of routes that were built for TS2004 back in the day I sometimes feel like giving up trying to build layouts and taking up collecting souvenir teaspoons instead.
Seriously though I do have a certain fondness for the early BR era before all the stupidity happened and that's why I purchased the Hughes Crab even though I've had nowhere to run it up until now; - which is a pity because the Crab is a superb model and is lovely to drive. I'm strongly considering buying more of GP's ex-LMS locomotives in early BR condition especially to run on UKSomewhere and doing a little more work on this classic route.

t33mdlq.jpg

sM1QK56.jpg

iQnrsLQ.jpg

RFLUVJM.jpg

re post # 17213 KotangaGirl

An excellent choice of locomotive and you shown this route to good advantage.
Good phots by the way.

Cheers, evilcrow

Back