UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Something I've been tinkering with.
stationmistress_20170329_0001.jpg

1981 - Darlington ECML

BR 1981. A spring morning at Darlington. Class 47 on a Down Dagenham to Edinburgh Cartic service passes Class 37 standing in the loop with Army Landrovers bound for Stranraer via the Newcastle and Carlisle line.

F25NKOG.jpg

wZYCxex.jpg

With my absence working for a company soon to be under new management (oh, that will be interesting to see) and doing a ton of overtime as we are short staffed in areas, I've been mainly doing this on the train to and from work. The 45 minutes from Havant to Guildford seems to be really productively used.

Oh and I have a slight issue - not just because my laptop is DirectX 10.1 only and doesn't run T:ANE usually and the keyboard is knackered hence the use of a Virtual one but TS2010 which I still use wont recongise the DMBS body mesh with the TS2012 exporters for max. But recongises the bogie. Whereas TANE being a PANE (cue the jokes) recongises the DMBS as a mesh if its KIND MESH (hence what I did here), recongises the bogie but doesn't recongise the mesh as a KIND TRAINCAR.

* Bashes head on keyboard several times knocking out more keys *

And soon to add an extra dimension to the Class 319 will be the eight that Porterbrook are to be fitted with MAN diesel engines at Wabtec to form Diesel-Electric hybrids for use with Northern Rail. They will lose their 3rd rail capability at that time.

@MedinaaAlexx I'm afraid that the Turbostar was made by Railwaves, which has permanently closed. The product was sold as payware, and as nobody has been given the rights to redistribute it, it would be illegal for them to give you a copy. There has not yet been a freeware Turbostar, although it has been talked about.

Nexus,

Sorry this is a little off topic but... I am developing a British Route and I would like to know if there is any way to get your Class 185? I read a few forum posts that said to email you but I couldn't find your e-mail and if thats where you would like to send it then please send me a pm and I will give you my address.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Getting Trainz trains

Rumour-what more can I say? Your fabulous class 66 on a fabulous route. How do you get hills like that?

Anyway, here are some more screenshots of my London Malvern Street route. I don't hink I've mentioned it, but it is fictional and so is Meridian Trains.

Hurlock Road Station:
trainz2010-05-2119-37-44-68.jpg

trainz2010-05-2119-39-06-35.jpg

trainz2010-05-2119-39-28-01.jpg

trainz2010-05-2119-39-57-65.jpg

trainz2010-05-2119-40-17-10.jpg

Cheers,
Bernard

Hi Bernard, could you please tell me where to download this train? I really love it.

Thanks, Alex.

Back