UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

BodminParkwayDMUs.jpg

Two generations of DMUs at Bodmin Parkway.

Mark

BR-Standard-Class-9F-pulling-an-express.jpg

I have followed this thread for years and have been inspired by the countless amazing images of people creations, so thank you for that.

I have finally chosen to start posting some of my own humble creations.

Matt.

re post #17458 thisischeese

Excellent shots of some serious LTE infrastructure, please may I enquire, if available, what are the kuids?

Many thanks.

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks evilcrow and scratchy - the track, power rails and shoe ramps are something I'm working on. Not procedural track, maybe something I'll upgrade it to later along with PBR materials. Still WIP but they'll be on the DLS soon enough. :)

re post #17462 thisischeese

Thank you for your reply Scott, I look forward to seeing them on the DLS, they look mighty good.

re post #17460 scratchy

Thanks for the compliment scratchy. Your Coal Country is on my to buy list.

re post #17461 Epoche3bis4.

Good shots, more reason to get TRS19.

Cheers, evilcrow

The Hopewood Tramway is still a WIP Alex and once it's done I might consider uploading it to the DLS. It's actually a layout within a layout since it's built on the empty background areas on the old classic layout Valleyfields. I would need to figure out a way to clone and uplift it from Valleyfields which certainly wouldn't be all that easy I would imagine. As a route it's quite possible (and a lot of fun) to run it as a standalone operation despite it having junction connections to the GCR and GER on my much modified version of Valleyfields.

Back